For JAN and Cupcake..... A Bayswater medley!

pics have been uploaded.:P have you decided to keep grass green?

No, she is going but hopefully I'll get some green in my collection in the future. I did think about my AH bags but I would need to sell both of them and when I put them side by side against grass green, I couldn't let my AH bags go. They are my first designer bags (yes, both together - they're the same style and I couldn't decide which colour I wanted so I bought both!), so I have a little sentimental attachment to them as well.

I'm sure grass green will find a great home!

GlamourQueen7 said:
Beautiful, beautiful bags, you have excellent taste. Classic and colours. Like.

Thank you :smile: I am quite proud of my collection as most of it I bought with my hard earned money, a couple were lovely gifts from DH. It is silly as they are just bags but I do enjoy using them.

I agree Elvis! Neutral for me would of course be grey to go with my wardrobe. Hehe. But I think red/green definitely so black forest and petrol at some point.

Not sure hubby would stay with me if I got up to 12 Bays! Hahaha.

Beautiful, beautiful bags, you have excellent taste. Classic and colours. Like.

:coolpics:

Oh stunning collection of Bays...........you are indeed a Caribbean Princess. I love the patent navy. I was very tempted by Navy in leopard print but can have NO MORE

I have only just picked up this thread, have you now added the Black Forest & Petrol :salute:

I too can't resist the Bays and am trying to stop but it's not easy!!!!! I have managed to resist them in this years sale. My collection is a little brighter & hairier than yours

Last edited:
Hello Carribean Princess, thank you for your reply, I've just started posting on pf. Think I'm like you as I really love Bays. I have a black, black patent and foxglove pink. Have ordered a ss ink in the mulberry.com sale but haven't received it yet. Really not sure about it, read about the lifting of scales and colour. Think I really need to see it. If I send it back, think I will pay more and get an oak or chocolate bay. Love your eggplant and electric blue bays.

Mulberrygal said:
:coolpics:

Oh stunning collection of Bays...........you are indeed a Caribbean Princess. I love the patent navy. I was very tempted by Navy in leopard print but can have NO MORE

I have only just picked up this thread, have you now added the Black Forest & Petrol :salute:

I too can't resist the Bays and am trying to stop but it's not easy!!!!! I have managed to resist them in this years sale. My collection is a little brighter & hairier than yours

Ah I am totally addicted to the Bays style but as I use them for work only I opted to get the Daria hobo in petrol instead of another Bays. But I have added a black forest bays and two Daria pouches in black and petrol (the pouches are gifts from the hubby).

What is in your collection? Would love to see :smile:

GlamourQueen7 said:
Hello Carribean Princess, thank you for your reply, I've just started posting on pf. Think I'm like you as I really love Bays. I have a black, black patent and foxglove pink. Have ordered a ss ink in the mulberry.com sale but haven't received it yet. Really not sure about it, read about the lifting of scales and colour. Think I really need to see it. If I send it back, think I will pay more and get an oak or chocolate bay. Love your eggplant and electric blue bays.

Thank you glamour queen. You have a nice collection. The ink could fit in nicely if you are happy with the quality of the bag. If it doesn't meet expectations then I agree with you about oak or choc. Choc bays is more user friendly than oak in the british climate if like me you are a bit fussy with bags. But my heart belongs to Oak. It Makes my heart sing more than choc.
Look forward to seeing a reveal from you soon. Note that choc and oak printed bays are currently in the sale.

mulberryforbes said:
Stunning collection

I think petrol and tomato red would complete your collection perfectly

You are right!I have thought that too. I have added a petrol Daria. I thought really hard about a brighter red, maybe in prada but think I would be too conscious of using it as in the past I have given away or sold my red bags. Like pink I don't get on with the colour :sad: on bags so I am opting for more black but with nickel hardware instead of gold.

You are right!I have thought that too. I have added a petrol Daria. I thought really hard about a brighter red, maybe in prada but think I would be too conscious of using it as in the past I have given away or sold my red bags. Like pink I don't get on with the colour :sad: on bags so I am opting for more black but with nickel hardware instead of gold.

I fancy a prada bag seen a nice burgundy one in the saffiano range

sunblock said:
I fancy a prada bag seen a nice burgundy one in the saffiano range

Prada saffianos are lovely! I can't decide though as there are so many complaints about quality on the prada forum about the saffiano tote, which is the style I would want. And because it is a fair bit more expensive than Bays for the size I want bn1786 or bn 2274 I just end up buying mulberry as I know I would be happy with the quality. I am so boring. Also I think I find it hard to spend more than £1000 on one bag. Currently that seems to be my upper limit/ceiling of 'comfort' and it hasn't changed in the last two years since I started buying designer bags.

Which colour is missing from my collection?

Me thinks something black forest maybe? do you agree?

P1010025.jpg

or possibly something in petrol?
P1010020.jpg

From back to front
Electric Blue Bayswater
Eggplant Bayswater
Chocolate Bayswater
Oak Bayswater (my first!)
Black Bayswater
Navy patent Bayswater (my newest love!)

Admiring and swooning over your lovely collection! Sigh!
Question re: chocolate Bays. Do you know if Mulberry ever makes dark brown Bays with grainy leather or smooth matte?
Or do they just stick with chocolate natural leather? Maybe with use, the natural leather fine anyway?
When I see it in the store, I just prefer grainy or soft matte so much more.