for H lovers of: ROSE SHOCKING

THANK U EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much love from everyone over something so little!!!! hehehe ur all so awesome!!!!

cobalt: u know, i actually thought about taking a pic with the camera in the karo to show u all how it fits so nicely. then when i put the camera in, i realized...uh....how am i suppose to use the camera when IT'S IN THE BAG???!!!! :hysteric: :shrugs: :lol:

i have one of those canon powershot SD400 (??) type of cameras. i take it EVERYWHERE with me and have been looking for the perfect case for it. all the typical camera cases are so bulky and not very pretty, so i figured the karo PM is perfect. too bad it costs more than the camera itself though! haha

do u think it'll be a nice pop of color inside an orange swift birkin?? :graucho: :graucho: hehehehhehehehe whoohooooo!!!!!!! cannot wait!!!!!!!!

:lol: Show us your photo when it's time, and we can be your judge :graucho: . You know how I decide on my colours? If I feel that I love a certain colour but am too shy to own it in a bag, then I buy it in small leather accessories so that I own something in that colour, and I can get my satisfaction looking into my bag! I have the piccolo in RS :love:

do u think it'll be a nice pop of color inside an orange swift birkin?? :graucho: :graucho: hehehehhehehehe whoohooooo!!!!!!! cannot wait!!!!!!!!
OMG! Am I reading this right? :nuts: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Can't wait for the big H bag!!!

Congrats for the pretty Karo! LOOOOVEEEE the color!!!

Oh oh...I have to come to your place to check out your H bag collections and DROOLLLLLL!!!

Modeling pics please along with pics of the new baby when you get the big Orange H BOX! :yahoo: