For Gucci Sale....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Theres this bracelet from the Silver Jewelry collection that I really like but it is sooooo expensive. Does anyone know if the Gucci sale applies for jewelry?? Please help me with this. I want this so badly.

2. I think I remember some seasonal jewelry at the last one, but I'm not sure.

3. Most likely not. The jewelry that goes on sale is usually the most undesirable of the seasonal collection.

4. Some jewelry does go on sale. I was considering buying a piece that was like $12k but on sale. It was still too much -- but it was on sale!

5. Wow 12k is way out of my budget. Im just thinking about this horsebit bracelet for men around 900. It is on the top of my wishlist right now. As soon as my ban is over, I'll prolly get that next. But as for now, I think Im just gonna have to keep looking for one that is used or wait for the sale to start; and hopefully, it will be on sale.

6. Sometimes, if you wait long enough and you're lucky, you might be able to get the jewelry on sale at the boutique stores or outlets. It really depends on how well they sell.