For Fans of Clic Clac Bracelets

lovely clic clacs... you collecting shades of white and off white??? Will look stunning with the different shades on your arm and carrying your light colored matt croc birkin...

So surprised to see this thread coming back to life. I posted this in Feb.

Me and my lighted coloured matte croc .... I think I will have to wait a very very long time, archangel. PS: have you received your new bags yet? Your tri coloured that you said you were waiting for? Look forward to seeing your creations! :yes::heart:

Aurora: it costs approximately $800 in Singapore if I remember correctly. However, if you do travel, be sure to buy it in Heathrow Airport, London. It costs about £235 or £275 (not quite sure.)before the 12.5% tax refund, and judging from the conversion rate now (it's about 2.7), it's pretty worth it.

[vogue];6509066 said:
Aurora: it costs approximately $800 in Singapore if I remember correctly. However, if you do travel, be sure to buy it in Heathrow Airport, London. It costs about £235 or £275 (not quite sure.)before the 12.5% tax refund, and judging from the conversion rate now (it's about 2.7), it's pretty worth it.

When buying at Heathrow it's tax free so you wouldn't get a tax refund as none has been paid. Our tax is 17.5%

A clic-clac would be about £226 so saving around £50 :tup:

[vogue];6509066 said:

Thank you vogue!