For Fabae

It's supposed to come today. (Delivery was delayed.) I waiting anxiously! I got it in the color denim, which looks like maybe a cornflower blue. I'll post details and pics as soon as it comes!

Oh my gosh! I just double-checked and they no longer have the denim color online! I usually wait out a bag purchase, mull things over....sometimes miss out. I'm so glas I didn't wait any longer on this one. Haven't gotten it YET but it looks like a keeper! They do have the Tate in denim, which is -$162.

Okay, I haven't had time to take pics yet. (I promise I will!) Here are the details, though:
It's a grayish-blue color - very pretty. The leather is wonderful, and I can now say that Kale bags are worth the money. I love the fuschia suede lining, too. Here's where I'm undecided - it's much bigger than I expected. So Im going to think about it a few days, post pics (and get opinions!) and then I'll decide whether or not to keep it. I really love the color, I just have to be sure that I'll use it enough to justify the expense in keeping yet another handbag! Stay tuned!

Thank You. I will be waiting for pictures. So if this is too big, then the others are definitely larger, so I guess I won't be that tempted after all. :graucho:

Can't wait to see pictures.

Nandini

Okay, finally! Excuse my big old self. I'm still trying to reclaim my body after my pregnancy! I've decided that the Palmer II needs to go back. As much as I am in love with the color, the bag is just too big for me. It also seems like, in order to keep its shape, you have to have a lot in the bag, and I just don't carry that much stuff around with me. Oh well. The search continues for a gorgeous blue color!

Attachments

• IMGP1106.JPG
    IMGP1106.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMGP1113.JPG
    IMGP1113.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMGP1114.JPG
    IMGP1114.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMGP1116.JPG
    IMGP1116.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGP1107.JPG
    IMGP1107.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 51
Thanks for posting the pictures!!! That definitely looks too big. I don't cart around much either and while I don't want a teeny tiny bag, I certainly don't want a big one.

Thanks for this though - you helped my decision to hold off easier!!! :sweatdrop:

Nandini