For Everyone Waiting For RH Grape Bags....

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
:yahoo:Bal, NY got 3 RH Grape bags in, so anyone waiting for one, they are starting to come in!:yahoo:

I just got off the phone with my SA at Bal, NY who said they just got their first siting of RH Grape. Only 3 but it is a start. Sorry no pictures, and I didn't ask what styles came in because she said seeing the first ones with RH meant that all styles will start coming in.

Sorry if this was reported already, I looked through the threads and only saw news on GH Grape bags.

Thanks Deana for the great news, I am on the list at Neiman's so I hope they will be getting theirs soon as well. Deana, what will you be getting?
:wlae:
I hope so too! It's exciting to hear that they are starting to come in!
:yes:
I am on the list for a Grape First and City, and a Jaune MakeUp Clutch. I am so picky that I wish I were getting them from Neiman's as well, but I have a credit at Bal, NY I need to use. If these are keeper's they will be the first bags I bought direct, since 05's were my favs. I don't seem to use any bags that aren't vibrant and I sold my Eggplant City because it was too dark for me, so I am hoping the Grape is brighter. I have seen pictures of Jaune that I loved and then others that I didn't, so I am undecided about that one. Plus if the rumors are true and there is going to be a BG Pink in the S/S 08 collection, I would love to get a pink MakeUp. Actually I am a gal that could never have too much pink, so I am going to need to save alot of pennies if there is a vibrant pink in that collection!
:graucho:
What are you are getting, and what do you think of the pictures of the Grape posted so far?

just got off the phone with BalNY - they only received one city, one first and one small item in the grape RH. the SA that i spoke with (a guy : ) said the bigger shipment will arrive around Wed or Thurs. next week.

i'm worried, i just called a few days ago to be added to the list for RH

You may be o.k., because a lot of people put their name on the list for several things, and they only are going to buy one bag - they just want to be able to choose after they see the color on a style. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :yes: