FOR each style of bag, which colour would u choose?

Sep 4, 2007
Hi all, I've moved over here from the BAL site as i've refound my love for the CHLOE bags once again.
My 1st love affair was a Paddington in Nuage. Soft, swishy leather as you all know. :graucho:
So now on my next style of bag, looking for a Paraty, Quilted bay and Heloise.
If you were to choose 1 colour what would it be for each style?

Can you show pics of the nuage paddy? I've only seen it once on ebay!!! Please!

For a Paraty i would probably choose black - a classic.

Quilted bays are said to be gorgeous in mocha and pigalle (purplish).

Heloises are lovely in many shades, i happen to like the blue leathers for this style. I prefer the hobo, though.

Keep us posted... You cant go wrong with any of these bags!

Paraty - bronze
heloise - midnight blue
quilted bay - mocha

These are the colors I'm drawn to whenever I go to Nordstrom (even though they no longer have the quilted bay. I really like the way chloe does browns.)

Hi again - I don't know if we are really being any kind of help :smile: Chloe does gorgeous colors in all of it's styles...

I'd advise for you to choose based on what makes your heart go pitter-patter... And keep in the back of your mind (will this go with most of my wardrobe?)

Thanks for all your comments.
Yes I'm looking to get the Paraty 1st if its available. Havent seen IRL yet but I'm lovin the look of the Navy or black Python but worried on the amount of care on that type of leather. In the fall collection online they show it in Khaki too? Oh have to see what my local store has in stock 1st.

Quilted bay, I'm hoping to get black actually, but have seen a Purple one which is discounted somewhere, so still thinking. I suppose it depends which Paraty i get.

Heloise, still deciding which style..:s

Paraty : old pink or black
Quilted Bay : probably mocha ( depends on the colour of the Paraty, did you think about a cream one ? IMO it'S perfect for summer )
Heloise: would depend on style... honey for the classic large one, mastic for the small one and the hobo and I'd still pick the East-West Tote in that taupe tone...

I saw the most gorgeous metallic paraty today! It was like a metallic dark gray.. gorgeous.

Paraty: Metallic Dark Gray or Black Python
Heloise: Pewter Metallic
Quilted Bay: Purple

3 great styles to pick from! I'd recommend going for at least one of them in a brown shade. As has already been said, Chloe do some really gorgeous browns.

If I was picking, this is what I'd go for:
paraty - old pink
heloise - black
quilted bay - purple or moka. Beige is really nice in the quilted bay, but I already have one in that colour :P

Oh wow. Seen them IRL and couldnt put them down:drool:
They did have the Black Python but i decided agaist it cos of the price and how its a 'delicate' bag...
I like the normal leather in BLACK, DARK PURPLE and CHOCOLATE... Ooooh which one?