for CL lovers - is there another shoe brand that comes very close?

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
We're all here because of an undeniable love for Louboutins, but are there other designers who are up there for you?

To me, I would probably put my love for Louboutin and Giuseppe Zanotti on the same pedestal...other than that, I'm a huge miu miu and Gucci fan.

I too hold Giuseppe's in the same esteem Katran - although my favorite shoe of all times is DSquared:thinking:...but my favorite patent pump is a Manolo....and my favorite sandal is Dior....so shameful:shame:I'm just a flagrant cheater, I guess?:shrugs:

I'll try harder to tame my ways in 2010....:graucho:

We're all here because of an undeniable love for Louboutins, but are there other designers who are up there for you?

To me, I would probably put my love for Louboutin and Giuseppe Zanotti on the same pedestal...other than that, I'm a huge miu miu and Gucci fan.

I too hold Giuseppe's in the same esteem Katran - although my favorite shoe of all times is DSquared:thinking:...but my favorite patent pump is a Manolo....and my favorite sandal is Dior....so shameful:shame:I'm just a flagrant cheater, I guess?:shrugs:

I'll try harder to tame my ways in 2010....:graucho:

Yay! another Giuseppe lover! :smile:

don't worry, I cheat too - if the sale is right and it fits, I buy! :graucho:

I love Prada, Zanotti, and Dries but I am in no way obsessed with them - just in love. CL's are more of an obsession... more of a stalker affair :P

I do love YSL too but have yet to own a pair.

Last edited: