For Celine Trapeze - Question abt the zipper at the back.

Hikaruyo

Feb 14, 2012
I have a vermillion trapeze, and now I'm really looking to buy another royal blue.

But I just found that there are some difference in design about the zipper.
For the Vermillion,the zipper is at the back of bag. While for the blues the zipper is hiding under the bag cover, so there is no zipper at back.

Is it because for 2012 trapeze change the zipper design, or just different style/ color/leather has different zipper design?

Any professionals have any idea?
Thx very much!
I'll upload the pic soon.

Attachments

• image-258509852.jpg
    image-258509852.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 4,971
  • image-1991563881.jpg
    image-1991563881.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 6,377
  • image-4000555082.jpg
    image-4000555082.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 4,571
missmoimoi said:
I was told that the back zip pocket started with summer 2012 and the clasp hardware changed too.

Oh really? Nice to know, as I like the design of the back zipper where I can put my cell phones stuff.

I used to thought that different color make it different.

Thank you so much for your prompt response, appreciate it!

Yes they changed the zipper to the back, I have the Royal Blue Trapeze & I must admit I would prefer the zipped pocket to be on the back of the bag but I can put up with it because I adore the bag

I really appreciate having that outside back pocket and I wouldn't mind if they had both...one in front under the flap (maybe sans zip is fine) but definitely the back zip one :smile:
I need that back pocket! I never zip mine up.

I really appreciate having that outside back pocket and I wouldn't mind if they had both...one in front under the flap (maybe sans zip is fine) but definitely the back zip one :smile:
I need that back pocket! I never zip mine up.

Couldn't agree more, wouldn't mind having both, but I actually need the back one!

totally!

I just bought a royal blue, this summer's hot version, royal blue with back zipper. :smile:

Very good to use, only thing worry me is the suede flap might be harder to maintain comparing to calf skin.

totally!

I just bought a royal blue, this summer's hot version, royal blue with back zipper. :smile:

Very good to use, only thing worry me is the suede flap might be harder to maintain comparing to calf skin.

You bought a royal blue trapeze with a zipper on the back? :wondering where did you get this from?

totally!

Is it 100% royal blue all over or the tricolor Royal from Spring 2012 collection? I'm worried it might a fake, too.

Dont scare me ladies

I paid a friend of my hubby who is air attendant fly to Europe quite often CAD$2400 for it.

The original price is $2100.

She has the receipt of purchase, I believe it is bought from HongKong.

I ll let her mail to me soon.

It's royal blue tri color

I already asked her to mail me the receipt, I am expected to receive soon.

So according to all your prof Celine fans experience, royal blue tricolor can NOT have back zipper, right?

I doubt the authenticity now as well, paid 2400 bucks for it, I will find it out!!!