for baggaholic (red crocs)

nathansgirl1908 said:
I like braise the best. It really pops.
:yes: tbraise and rouge vif niloticus (this is actually one of the few colours i like better in niloticus and not porosus) in porosus it has raspberry undertones while on niloticus it is dracula blood red. ah and braise with hot pink stitchig and palladium is on my list too :shame: :lol: :upsidedown: (seriously can´t it be february right now?)

I have very strong craving for croc. Birkin now:yucky: ...Yes, I am stressed now. Whenever I am under stress, I tend to do impulse buying. One of the reason, I am not going into Hermes right now is I am afraid that I am going to drop $10,000-$20,000 on something that I am not that crazy about, and regret it later or something...BECAUSE I have several stories like this below:

I did impulse buying at Chanel (a while ago) when I was under stress...this is what I bought at Chanel all at once: I bought 3 caviar chanel bags, 1 clutch, tweed suit, a dress, 3 pairs of shoes and accessories. Oh, yeh! SA loved me to death on that day! Please don't ask me how much I swiped my credit card for...I don't want to even think about it. Whenever I think about these impulse buying, I become about to shoot myself:yucky: :crybaby: !

:lol: :roflmfao: are you my lost sister aspen?
seriously i am as bad as you .i have one closet FULL of bags shoes(around maybe 100?) chlothes that i have never ever worn. but i take it with humour at least it is only these things and not jewelry taht i buy on bad mood shopping sprees :rolleyes:
i swear there is no store in dubai where the sa´s do not know my name:angel: