For anyone who knew Marissk....

dawnsfinallywed

"ks authenticator"
Feb 5, 2011
Savannah
Just to let you know... if you knew Mary (or marissk, here on tPF,) she has passed away due to complications from numerous types of cancer. She was an avid kate spade fan, and was one of the most knowledgeable people I've ever met about all sorts of things, but mainly counterfeit purses!! We shared a hate of counterfeits and tried to "slay" them!!! In her honor, I will continue to fight the battle! But I will miss her so much!

Anyway, please keep her family in your prayers.

Thanks,

Dawnsfinallywed (Dawn)

imatraveldiva

Dec 15, 2012
dawnsfinallywed said:
Just to let you know... if you knew Mary (or marissk, here on tPF,) she has passed away due to complications from numerous types of cancer. She was an avid kate spade fan, and was one of the most knowledgeable people I've ever met about all sorts of things, but mainly counterfeit purses!! We shared a hate of counterfeits and tried to "slay" them!!! In her honor, I will continue to fight the battle! But I will miss her so much!

Thanks,

Dawnsfinallywed (Dawn)
so sorry for your loss of your friend take care of yourself too 😥

Morisa

Nov 5, 2011

Thanks,

Dawnsfinallywed (Dawn)
Oh no, that is so sad. Thanks for letting us know, Dawn. Our thoughts and prayers are with Marissak's family.

(You may also want to post this as a separate thread in the Kate Spade sub-forum, since I think a lot of people go there now for KS-related stuff.)

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that :sad: Thanks for letting us know. I'll keep her family in my thoughts and prayers.

PureSparkle

Aug 11, 2012
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that :sad: Thanks for letting us know. I'll keep her family in my thoughts and prayers.
My deepest condolence to her family :cry:
May God bless her kind soul and give peace to her family.
She will be forever remembered and respected in TPF. :salute:

poppy414

Jul 23, 2012
So very sad to hear this.
I will miss her pm's that were always full of her crazy sense of humour & would have me in tears laughing.
She was such a special person & I was always amazed at how with what she was going through she always made it sound like 'no big deal, more importantly let's slay some bags!'.
I will really miss her