For anyone who has the spectator sabrina, questions!

Apr 20, 2007
I'm thinking about getting the spectator sabrina in silver/parchment/multi. Does anyone have any pictures or modeling pictures of this bag?
Spectator owners, any likes/dislikes about this one?
Do you think she'll ever end up in the outlets..? I don't see the point in buying such an expensive bag if I can get it at the outlets later..
What is the inside lining color?

Thank youuu ladies!

Apr 20, 2007
thanks for the link to that thread. yeah I've been searching, but I can't seem to find anyone that has the silver/parchment/multi in the smaller size.. everyone seems to have the large spectators.. is that because they came out first?

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
Lima>San Francisco>Wonderland
I don't know about her ending up in the outlets anytime soon, since this color combination was made in very small quantities. The boutique I got her at only had 3 and two display ones.
We have 4 Coach boutiques in SF and only this one boutique got them.

I like everything about my Spectator.
She is roomy, soft and a real eye-catcher ;)

She is lined in a vibrant lime green :nuts: and the details on the outside are just TDF.

I get complimented on her every single time I take her out.

I know that if you get her, you will love her :yes:

Apr 20, 2007
I am currently selling a bag I don't use on ebay, sooo if it sells I believe that a trip to the local coach boutique is in order :] *crossing my fingers*

Apr 20, 2007
thanks! i've got 2 people watching my listing so far and 5 days left, so i'm hoping someone decides to bid on it!