For anyone thinking about the Madison Shoulder bag

lovacoach

Oct 6, 2010
It is really big, But it fits your shoulder so well you don't notice the size. I have a problem with handles sliding off my shoulders, but this one doesn't. The Crimson is incredible and I decided if it has problems in the time I carry it, I'll send it back. I was thinking of another Alexandra, But I'm much happier with the Madison.

I am on the fence between a few bags right now. The Shoulder bag, Sophia and Mia Maggie. I felt like the shoulder bag was big but it was definitely gorgeous.

I am on the fence between a few bags right now. The Shoulder bag, Sophia and Mia Maggie. I felt like the shoulder bag was big but it was definitely gorgeous.

I had all the bags above and finally decided on two shoulder bags. The black leather and crimson ones and I LOVE both of them. Good luck.

If you check out my showcase you'll see the gorgeous Crimson bag and matching wallet. It's such a fantastic bag against my black winter coat, lovely pop of colour.

Hope that helps!

Just wondering...has anyone heard or seen any pics of the Madison Shoulder bag coming out in a medium size?

Those who bought one, does it say Large Shoulder Bag on the tag....or just shoulder bag?
Thanks!

Just wondering...has anyone heard or seen any pics of the Madison Shoulder bag coming out in a medium size?

Those who bought one, does it say Large Shoulder Bag on the tag....or just shoulder bag?
Thanks!

There was a rumour on tpf that they may be releasing a smaller version of the "Large Shoulder" come Spring.

It does say Madison Large Shoulder on the tag.

:thinking:
There was a rumour on tpf that they may be releasing a smaller version of the "Large Shoulder" come Spring.

It does say Madison Large Shoulder on the tag.

I was just wondering, because in one of those spring preview pics I saw a light colored bag that looked just like the Madison Sh Bag but a little smaller. ? I wonder if there will be a medium size. :thinking:

I WISH the crimson shoulder bag came in a smaller size. I don't carry a lot of stuff and my stuff was at the bottom of an endless pit :sad:

I have a bad shoulder so can't load it up. I just wish it was a little shorter so it didn't seem so bottomless. I almost ordered it anyway, but I think I would probably regret it. I am so sad because I love crimson.