For anyone looking for a metallic red 227

zrusky7

Sep 10, 2007
Hi All:

I bought a red metallic from NM and it came in today. I don't like the color that much so I will be sending it back tomorrow. It will be with them on Friday.

If anyone wants this bag, please call Andrea Gill at 703-761-1600 in Designer Handbags.

Thanks to the fellow tpfer who helped me find this bag. I thought I'd pass the information along.

Hi All:

I bought a red metallic from NM and it came in today. I don't like the color that much so I will be sending it back tomorrow. It will be with them on Friday.

If anyone wants this bag, please call Andrea Gill at 703-761-1600 in Designer Handbags.

Thanks to the fellow tpfer who helped me find this bag. I thought I'd pass the information along.

HEY ALL-PLEASE DON'T CALL ANDREA. I AM GOING TO SLEEP ON IT. I TRIED ON THE BAG WITH A CASUAL JEANS AND A BLACK T-SHIRT AND IT LOOKS WOW! SORRY TO GET ANYONE'S HOPES UP. IF I RETURN IT FOR SURE, I WILL REPOST.

SORRY TO ALL!

Try it with a black dress (casaul one will do) and wear your red bag? :upsidedown:

I used it with my 05C Cruise orange tweed shirt and beige denim skirt yesterday :upsidedown::upsidedown: too!

I love this bag!! :love:

Try it with a black dress (casaul one will do) and wear your red bag? :upsidedown:

I used it with my 05C Cruise orange tweed shirt and beige denim skirt yesterday :upsidedown::upsidedown: too!

I love this bag!! :love:

I did and it doesn't work for my skin tone. I am giving it back. I like the bordeaux color or deeper reds. At least my bag is pinkish. :sad: I AM SO SAD> there seems to be hope in the fall collection. Otherwise, I will wait for the right red.

Maybe it will be coming in later, since the OP hesistated at first about returning it?

Hi All:

I have been at Coachella. I just got back in. I missed the Fedex cut off on Thursday. I didn't ship it out on Friday as sat delivery was not an option. Therefore, I sent it out today and it will be there tomorrow.

The color is not the right one for me. I'd like a bordeaux/deep red. I will keep looking for the red.

Till then, I am thinking of adding a dark silver.