For anyone having trouble choosing PTG sizes for Neverffull MM

Apr 13, 2012
England
Hey I recently had many hours of trouble trying to choose a ptg size for the Neverfull MM so I ended up buying both haha! here's some pics that could help some people in the same position I was in:smile: they were very rushed and didn't have time to put things in them haha I haven't used the organisers yet btw:smile:

the first 6 pics are of the extra jumbo original purse to go organiser in my Neverfull MM, as you can see its a pretty snug fit and gives you a lot of room inside, the ptg is pretty high up in the bag and does cover the inside pocket. Although a lot of people say you cannot cinch the sides with this one, as you can see you can if you bend them too, it may take some time to get the right shape you want, I didn't bother trying so hard as I did this so quick, I do not know how it would hold up though with things in the organiser and in use etc. you would also be able to fit magazines, iPad and slim things outside of the organiser I would imagine.

The last 4 pics are off my Neverfull MM with jumbo original purse to go organiser. As you can see this is much smaller than the extra jumbo and you can cinch the sides how you want and see the zip pocket etc you could also fit a lot of things outside the organiser but it doesn't give you as much space as the extra jumbo in the centre.

Ps. Excuse my messy bed haha! And any questions please feel free to ask:smile:

Also sorry about the dumb spelling mistake on the title!

Attachments

Last edited:
May 27, 2008
Thank you for posting these pics! I've had my NF de mm for 4 years now and as much as I love it I find that since I got my artsy I've gotten used to having pockets to keep everything organized so I've been considering getting a zip up ptg. I'm also going to Mexico next month and am planning on taking my NF so it would be nice to have the added security. But I was wondering do you find the organizer adds much weight to the bag? Tia! :smile:

Apr 13, 2012
England
Thank you for posting these pics! I've had my NF de mm for 4 years now and as much as I love it I find that since I got my artsy I've gotten used to having pockets to keep everything organized so I've been considering getting a zip up ptg. I'm also going to Mexico next month and am planning on taking my NF so it would be nice to have the added security. But I was wondering do you find the organizer adds much weight to the bag? Tia! :smile:
The weight really isn't noticeable they are very light:smile:

Apr 13, 2012
England
this is great thanks, I think the extra jumbo is a perfect fit.
I dont usually see many people cinch their MM's.. usually just GM's
I agree I don't cinch mine, just there's a lot of people wondering if you can cinch an MM with the jumbo:smile: I prefer the extra jumbo to, the only thing is I don't like that it hides most of the interior but I'm sure when I actually use it it will be fine:smile: