For all who owns a LV bracelet. Is it worth the $$

tpham80

Dec 22, 2012
I have never owned a LV bracelet and am interested of buying a Lock it bracelet. I'm hesitate in the cost and if I would wear it offended enough to make it worth it. How does everyone here like their bracelet? Love, so-so or all together no? Thanks😄

I have a spirit nano and a give me a clue bangle. Neither are worth it - lol. The Give me a clue Is because my initials are CLU and people call me clue. The nano was a post race present to myself - I had RUN heatstamped on the inside. So they very personal to me but in terms of value beyond that, nope! They are overpriced fashion pieces. I prefer my Tiffany's or David Yurman for fashionable pieces or the free Trina Turk bangle that I received as swag at a charity fashion show she hosted. That gets way more compliments.

For a lot of people, the jewelry is worth it. And that's all that matters, do YOU like it.
But for me, it's not. I can only wear 18k gold or platinum due to an allergy, so I'd rather spend my money on real gold and diamond jewelry than comparably priced fashion jewelry with the LV logo. Gimme no-name diamonds any day. :biggrin:

For a lot of people, the jewelry is worth it. And that's all that matters, do YOU like it.
But for me, it's not. I can only wear 18k gold or platinum due to an allergy, so I'd rather spend my money on real gold and diamond jewelry than comparably priced fashion jewelry with the LV logo. Gimme no-name diamonds any day. :biggrin:

I could not agree more. Watches are my weakness. I prefer a watch on my wrist and diamonds everywhere else

I debated this same thing for a long time. I'm very picky about my jewelry and for so long told myself why by an LV fashion piece when I can get tiffany for the same price. Yesterday I bought the epi corail bracelet, I think it's a nano style?....anyway I love it! I love that it's something different then my other stuff, I love the "leather bracelet factor" and I love that the clasp is palladium coated. Im already thinking of adding the black multicolor one! So I think it is worth it if it's a piece you desire, and for the price is not metal and plastic, LV makes sure it's still high quality material being used.💗 good luck!

I like the keep-it-twice bracelet, check it out, it's a lot prettier~

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

The canvas cracked on my keep it twice. And the silver palladium wore off on the clasp after a month. That bracelet is crap in my opinion. It made me so angry.

I have a digit bracelet in taiga leather that held up though. Love that one

Thanks for all your opinions. I don't think the keep it bracelet is for me after this. I'm looking for a bracelet that will last. The plated gold clasps looks great now, when it's new, but that will change over time. But, I will nefinately check out the other LV bracelets on the market when I get to the store. Thanks all again😄