For all those "ines" owners..Do you still love your bag??Do you use it often?

I have my Ines from Saks and have not used her yet although I am DEFINITELY planning on wearing it during the spring!!!!!!!! No doubt..and I'm not scared. I'm a slightly bothered by that slight irregularity...but I can't seem to find another one for $554plus tax = $600 which is what I paid. and when it's on my shoulder - you really don't notice that. I'd be more pissed if it were some heavy duty scratch or something...but that pushlock thing - you really need to stare at it to realize it so i'm slowly getting over it. I can't wait to wear it. I think b/c i got it on sale and it's irregular i'm less scared to wear it. The peanut is actually darker than I thought!

Anna, you must wear your Ines! It's going to look crazy hot on you, Don't go psyching yourself out! It is absolutely beautiful and I want modeling pics! (Congrats on the big 1000:balloon::balloon::balloon:)

I have the Ines in Cherrytart & I still love it! Being red, I see myself carrying it more in the fall.....

I don't like to carry any of my "good" bags in the rain, so I won't carry it when it is raining...but I'm a little crazy about my bags...

But why? I found out it's calfskin... does this leather get stained from water?

I don't know if the leather gets stained in the rain or not, I just don't feel comfortable getting a leather bag wet! :shrugs: It wouldn't matter what brand, I just wouldn't get leather all wet.....

Maybe you want to start a new thread asking members about if they carry their leather MJ in the rain, if they use a waterproofing spray, & what results they have had. You may also want to do a search on water-proofing leather & see what others have said.

HTH!

the pw leather is coated, so i'd say it would stand up to rain well.

i own the indigo ines and i'm not sure that i love it. i haven't used it at all, and while i really like the color, the style is very "meh" to me. you know how a bag can grow on you? well, i feel as if i'm growing out of the ines if that makes any sense. i was thinking of selling it to a friend. what do you guys think? keep or no?

^ Sell it. If it's been that long and it still hasn't grown on you, it has to go. Besides there are so many Fall bags that you're lemming for, no? :graucho:

i own the indigo ines and i'm not sure that i love it. i haven't used it at all, and while i really like the color, the style is very "meh" to me. you know how a bag can grow on you? well, i feel as if i'm growing out of the ines if that makes any sense. i was thinking of selling it to a friend. what do you guys think? keep or no?

sorry, but what does pw leather mean?

the indigo ignes is the one that looks almost black, right? i would definately sell it if you haven't really worn it yet!

If you haven't worn it yet, once you get some of those fall bags.....I doubt the Ines will have high priority. Plus, no sense having something you aren't into....I say sell & make room for something you will love!:yes: Plus if you are selling to a friend who you know will carry it & enjoy it all the better. :tup: