For all the White Bbags owners out there...

1. Still thinking about the color of my first bbag... But for all of you who own a white bbag, how dirty does it really get? I know it's different for different people... but please try your best to answer this? :shame: It'll really help me! :lol:

2. I haven't used my white bag yet because it's still wintertime here in New York. I'm sorry I can't answer your question. I'm not too worried about getting it dirty though.

3. I used mine for a couple of months last summer and its sooo dirty! I wish I'd never bought a white bag!

4. I have only used my white city for about a week now. Its spotless. I went to leatherstuff.com and bought the apple care kit. Totally worth it . If my bag gets dirty the cleaner wipes it right off.

5. I'll have to invest in that cleaner. I have a white bag and I'm terrified of carrying it around!

6. [​IMG]

Is this it? Or is there a whole kit?

*edit Nevermind, found it! Thanks!

7. I am so scared to buy a white bag; more so because I have two kids who love to carry their sippy cups every where and many times they end up in my bag!!

8. The Applegarde stuff is absolutely a must for white bags. My white is as good as day 1. I give it the once over before storing it away every time. Haven't had any major issues yet. Hope to keep it that way. :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice