For all the Mommies with the Pappi 30.

1. Did you give your daughter the mini papillon?

2. I don't have kids (yet) but that sounds like a CUTE idea! :love:

"Look, you and mommy can match now!"

3. I Have A Son.....But, I Love The Idea!

4. i love the idea too........how seriously cute would that be? :love: now i gotta go have some children so that i can accessorize them in cute bags and outfits :biggrin:

5. Aww that's a cute idea. Start them off young!

6. how cute to have matching bags.

7. Yes, me too, 2 boys. But my 5 year old would love it to put his Hot Wheels in.:lol:

8. If one day I have a kid (girl), I def. would do that, give mini pap and mini sac HL

9. Most definitely

It's one reason why I want one daughter.
    So I can buy bags for her as well as for myself! and we can share!! Also I'd like someone to give all my bags/luxury collection..

Oh I can always give it to my daughter in-law if I have a son... but I don't get to see her grow up through stages of bags..

Do I sound weird?

10. YES ..I let my niece use it when we go out to dinner or to the mall..She is 9 and LOVES it.

11. No, you don't sound weird at all. That is really a precious idea. That is one of the reasons I am sad I will never have children, I won't have anyone to share my love of bags with or pass my collection to. Hopefully my sister will have some girls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice