For all the Ladies who ordered from AR....ARRIVED?

I bought the Whiskey Conteen from AR, and it's my first purchase from them as well! Very satisfied with their service and speedy delivery! I received my bag last Friday. Will post pics of my bag soon.

Hey tomato ... yeah I got my bag on Friday - didn't get lucky with Fedex but that was OK. I am such a bag snob ... I was looking for flaws on my Edith Loaf ... there are some variations in the leather and that is to be expected. I found another 'flaw' - where the word Chloe is stamped on the leather tap, I guess it was the stamp they used, it left a small squared imprint after the 'e'. You can't really see it unless you are up close but now I know it's there ... ahh it kinda bugs me.

I've stuffed it up and stored it away ... I will take it out in a couple of weeks and use it when I am out shopping. I am keeping the bag, just not loving it to the point of using it right away. Besides, my aubergine paddy is my #1 bag at the moment! ;)

Hey TravelBag...my paddy is my fave too. But I love my loaf too cause its so big I can put anything in it! You should alternate your loaf and your paddy.lol. Hey there are more sales! Sales Sales they're every where!!! I want to purchase another one but it might too much already.

Way too many sales! Not good for the wallet!

Aussie girls: anyone received their order from AR yet??? Just checked the progress of my order... It's gone from Hawaii to California!!! Wrong way!!! Australia is in the other direction!!! :confused1:

Congrats to all who got the AR bags at such great deals, and I hope the rest of you get yours soon. :yes:

It's a shame though seeing several AR bags getting dumped on eBay for a hefty profit already - covering fees is understandable, but c'mon! It seems so rude when people learn of good deals on tPF then hoard the mdse to flip for profit instead of letting gals who truly want the bags to get them...:rant: I know a lot of gals were disappointed to miss these bags. Oh well, people. :rolleyes:

I understand the rush to get it and then you end up not liking it and with it being a final sale, your stuck. So there's no choice but to put it up on ebay. But to purposefully buy to sell stinks for those that really want one for themselves.

Congrats to all who got the AR bags at such great deals, and I hope the rest of you get yours soon. :yes:

It's a shame though seeing several AR bags getting dumped on eBay for a hefty profit already - covering fees is understandable, but c'mon! It seems so rude when people learn of good deals on tPF then hoard the mdse to flip for profit instead of letting gals who truly want the bags to get them...:rant: I know a lot of gals were disappointed to miss these bags. Oh well, people. :rolleyes:

Exactly! I totally agree!:yes: