For all the french girls on TPF

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is the adress of the depot vente

Les Ginettes
    4 r Sabot 75006 PARIS

there are two balenciagas there, a bordeaux city for 430 euros and a ink weekender for 500 euros.

2. thanks for posting! Im not in Paris at the moment so I won't be in the run for the ink!:crybaby: but I'll definetely have a look when I get back!

3. *sigh* Just another reason I wish I was a French girl...

4. Ahh I see it in L'indispensible... closest [SIZE=-1]métro[/SIZE] is [SIZE=-1]St-Germain-des-Prés[/SIZE] or St. Sulpice?

Also what days/hours are they open? Which credit cards to they take (if any)?

Merci :flowers:

5. bbg, thanks for sharing!! And Roo, what is L'indispensible?

6. Correction: (my spelling error) L'Indispensable

Pocket map guide similar to Thomas Guide

View attachment 65320

7. You can find the number here
    http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/

8. Oh man...I wish I was in Paris...I'd love an ink weekender! Someone must go get this!!!

9. I am going in two months and will try to scope out what they have then!

10. omg i had class right near there! wishing i was back in paris right now... good luck, girls!

11. *faint* I WANT!!!! but i am no where near Paris :sad::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

12. Hey Roo, found their number on the yellow pages it's 01 42 22 45 14 if calling from France or +33142224514 if from abroad
    anyway major credit cards (visa, mastercard) should be accepted, guess you could give them a call to make sure they'll be open when you go there.

13. Do you think they'd ship to the USA? Maybe if I begged??? :crybaby:

ETA: It's the bordeaux I'm lusting after :heart: :heart: :heart:

14. No more bordeaux, my friend took it and she took the other one too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice