For all the CDC Cuff Lovers...This is for you

I like this new sterling silver version!

There's also the silver metallic one. Pic credit knapsu.

attachment.php

I thought this was part of a window display...does anyone know if this is for sale at stores??

Awww thank you, girlie. Rana is the true collector, I am just the true drooler LOL.

You know what, I was thinking about it the other day... I really appreciate the texture difference and contrast between the leather and the hardware, making the piece more edgy. But I totally can see someone wearing it elegantly, as a statement jewelry, as supposed to be an accessory.

I guess I really have to see it in person to see if it is me. But I have to say, H is really clever making a piece of this: They have really won the hearts of the audience who initially think the leather combo CDC bracelets are too edgy for them by making a softer, more feminine version! :tup:

ITA :yes:

I thought this was part of a window display...does anyone know if this is for sale at stores??

Katel :heart: - I asked about that particular bracelet at one of the stores. I was told that it was not offered for sale. They also told me that H has had a great deal of trouble with metallics on leather - which is probably the reason it was not offered.

Okay, I just called New York to find out if they had received this bracelet yet (since they often receive items before the rest of the US does) - they have not received any yet.

I also found out something else that I was not told when I initially ordered this bracelet - it comes in a few different sizes so that it can be fit to your wrist correctly.

Thanks for the info Ranag, it is interesting, maybe the silver CDC will work on the same sort of basis as a love bangle with the sizes like 18,19 etc or maybe large med small. It will be interesting when they start trickling through the h stores.
My only worry with the silver CDC is I hope it is not too hollow, because one careless ding and it may get bent.

That might explain why H very rarely produced some bags in the metallic leather, they may have had trouble with it. I do recall seeing a stunning silver leather birkin.

yes the mondore series do a search i spoke about this quite often.
basically it was silver chevre and the metallic peeled off (not necceesarily on each and every bag but i happened and awful lot so h stopped production immediately and called customers and offered money back or other bag etc)

note this goes for the mondore series (aka chevre bags) they also do metallic corc that does not peel but that is so rare anyways so i leave that out

do we know the price point on the sterling?

OMG...I cannot believe I asked that. I am on such a ban.:cry:

yet....the special powers......OY OY :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Just one thought though - I think they should have priced the sizes differently. You are getting less silver on the smaller size than you are on the larger size KWIM?