For all the Aussies on here, what websites do you order from??

Suzie

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
This is not just restricted to Australian's but I was wondering what websites do TPF's buy from. It is frustrating that a lot of the shopping sites that are mentioned here do not ship to Australia.
So if any of you have some hints or good dealings with any online stores it would be much appreciated.

Thank you, that is a good start. I wish e-luxury would deliver worldwide and also department stores like Saks & Neiman Marcus. I wonder why they don't. I hear about a lot of the great deals the girls get in the US and wish they were available to those of us who don't live there.

I've found that most sites do ship to Australia. Some might allow you order online, but you can call them up. I think Neiman Marcus will ship internationally if you call them.

I've heard that some Saks stores will allow you to make a purchase over the phone, and they will ship to Australia. I think....

Yeah, it's frustrating, isn't it? But you can always join up to a parcel forwarding service like myus

Mail Forwarding Leader - Your Very Own U.S. Mailing Address - Mailforwarding

Thanks klucelg, for posting this link!!:yahoo: I'm been wondering about the same thing and just had a look at this site, looks brilliant and very reasonable (once you've paid initial fees), think I'll try it!

Not really sure leanbeanee, it's just that when they have these monster sales in the states and some of the websites have fabulous bags for huge discounts and shoes of course. But I really want a killer pair of boots and a fab choc brown leather jacket for winter.