For all recruit small saddle ownders

Rose71

O.G.
Dec 22, 2008
Hey guys, please can you show me what fits into the small saddle? Modelling pics? And have anyone a pic for the colour mink? I´am falling in love with this cute beauty, so I want to know, what she can fit. Thank you in advance

You could use The Google to search for reviews of the bag online and read those, instead of getting annoyed there! ;) Seriously -- sometimes those stores even have modeling shots of the bag! (But just for reference, my large Recruit is a tight squeeze for my full-size wallet and makeup bag so you'd probably need a small wallet for the smaller version.

You could use The Google to search for reviews of the bag online and read those, instead of getting annoyed there! ;) Seriously -- sometimes those stores even have modeling shots of the bag! (But just for reference, my large Recruit is a tight squeeze for my full-size wallet and makeup bag so you'd probably need a small wallet for the smaller version.
:lol:you are right. I google all the time and found many good pics how the small looks in style and I love it. But in those forum (I hope) it is easier to ask and smarte ladies answere or post pics. But not ever, I know it and that annoye me from time to time. But no matter, thank you for information. My small arrived today and I feel in love (mink). She is very small, but for essentials is enough. I love small bags in the moment and so of course I have bought smaller wallet.