? for all LV EPI enthusiasts

BVBirdy - already tried this. LV and Elux do not have information that goes back that far (unless I missed an archives section). This colour was discontinued (time frame debatable) so it makes it harder to gather info on what was actually produced back then!

Thank you Ghost! In the 2002 catalogue you mention, is the colour lilac one of the available shades for the nocturne? I've seen the dinard in lilac in the automne/hiver catalogue for 01/02 but no nocturne. I have a catalogue for this year, and it usually lists the available shades for each bag type. Yes it is :yes:

I do know the lilac was created and discontinued around 2002 or so, and I had read the thread you provided a link to. I didn't see much mention of the nocturne and specifically in lilac, so I figured a new thread would be the best way.

I am pretty certain mine is an authentic, but I want to remove any shadow of a doubt by determining if this bag was made in this colour ever - since with the Hermes Scarves you can tell it's not real if the boutique never manufactured it in the colour you're looking at - speaking from experience!

Try taking pics and posting them on the authenticate this thread in the reference section. Addy, John, Lee, Rebecca, etc... ALL know their LV and are a great source for me and all the LV lovers... i understand your reservation as all my bags with the exception of 2 were purchased new to me. Good luck, If I can be of more help please let me know:yes: