For all hampstead pm owners

Clodi

Oct 18, 2008
HELLO TO EVERYONE, I AM PLANNING A FAB WISHLIST PROBABLY TO REALISE IN DIFFERENTS YEARS, :P HAHAHAHAH

WELL, I AM WAITING FOR DAMIER NEVERFULL MM AND THEN I WILL COLLECT FOR GALLIERA MONO PM AND THEN I FINALLY THINK AN AZUR BAG WHICH WILL BE AZUR HAMPSTEAD PM SO I ASK YOU SOME SUGGESTION ABOUT THIS BAG::woohoo:

1. IS IT USEFUL?
  2. IS POSSIBLE TO TAKE ON SHOULDER?
  3. COULD YOU POST SOME PICS TO SHOW ME THE DIFFERENT LOOK?

THANK YOU

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
I have the hampstead pm in damier ebene and I use it as a work bag - it's very roomy yet not too bulky, and the gold plate in front makes it look dressier and suitable for more formal settings. Azur version is more casual IMO.

I won't say it's a shoulder bag, although it may fit over your shoulder if you're very petite. The best is to try out in store and decide.

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
  1. IS IT USEFUL?
  2. IS POSSIBLE TO TAKE ON SHOULDER?
  3. COULD YOU POST SOME PICS TO SHOW ME THE DIFFERENT LOOK?
1. Yeah, absolutely! I have the Damier and I carry it through the rain and snow because the dark leather trim makes it so useful for everyday! I can fit everything I need and more into the bag.
2. Yeah, its possible to carry the bag on the shoulder but if you're wearing a big jacket (ex. down jacket) then its a little harder to get it over your shoulder. In that case then I wear it on my arm.

jlchang

Dec 17, 2008
I've had my hampstead PM for almost a year now and I love it and it still looks brand new. I can carry it on my shoulder if I'm not wearing a coat, but the outer strap does slip down, which is a little annoying. It's very roomy. When I'm running around at work, I can throw in a notebook, power cord and a small water bottle on top of the regular stuff - wallet, cellphone, keys, makeup.