For all Coach SA's how long does it usually take...

luvamoramore

Apr 27, 2007
to ship an item when it has to be ordered? I ordered the sig floral french purse on Tuesday and as of today it hasn't been shipped yet. I called the store where I placed the order and the SA told me that the status says no action. I am just wondering when and if I'll ever get it. Is there a deadline for shipping? TIA

Call COACH Customer Service directly @ 1-800-444-3611. Select option 3 for order status, they'll ask for your name, etc. They can give you a status if it's in the warehouse, on backorder, etc. If the order has shipped, they'll be able to give you the FEDEX tracking number as well.

I'm not a COACH SA, just a customer who gets order status using these steps.

Good Luck!:tup:

Call COACH Customer Service directly @ 1-800-444-3611. Select option 3 for order status, they'll ask for your name, etc. They can give you a status if it's in the warehouse, on backorder, etc. If the order has shipped, they'll be able to give you the FEDEX tracking number as well.

I'm not a COACH SA, just a customer who gets order status using these steps.

Good Luck!:tup:
Thank you for the info! I just called them. I still don't know when it will be shipped. Hopefully very soon. The wait is killing me!

It sounds like the item is in stock, so it should ship shortly. Keep in mind there were alot of November PCE purchases made and ordered this week, so they're (JAX) is probably catching up from that extra activity.

I would call again tomorrow for another status, in the event that COACH does not have your email on file to send a shipping confirmation. This time request the order number and check the status on COACH.com under the Customer Service link. Once shipped, your FEDEX tracking number will appear.

FYI, I don't know this for certain, but I have long ago felt that if an order is being gift wrapped that slows down the process. And if there's no gift wrapping, it can quickly be placed in a box, and ships out sooner(?). That's my opinion and I only request gift wrapping if I really need it. My orders generally ship out within 24-48 hours of ordering.

I hope your order arrives soon so you can start to enjoy your purchase!

It sounds like the item is in stock, so it should ship shortly. Keep in mind there were alot of November PCE purchases made and ordered this week, so they're (JAX) is probably catching up from that extra activity.

I would call again tomorrow for another status, in the event that COACH does not have your email on file to send a shipping confirmation. This time request the order number and check the status on COACH.com under the Customer Service link. Once shipped, your FEDEX tracking number will appear.

FYI, I don't know this for certain, but I have long ago felt that if an order is being gift wrapped that slows down the process. And if there's no gift wrapping, it can quickly be placed in a box, and ships out sooner(?). That's my opinion and I only request gift wrapping if I really need it. My orders generally ship out within 24-48 hours of ordering.

I hope your order arrives soon so you can start to enjoy your purchase!

When I spoke to the CS rep at the 1-800 #, she told me that the wallet is sold out at JAX and the reason shipping is taking so long is b/c the system has to check if there any available in the continental US. So far, she told me that the shipping is saying no action b/c there are no matches found yet. She told me to call them back next week if it still hasn't shipped. I guess if it still hasn't been shipped by next week, they'll refund my CC.I am keeping my fingers crossed at this point! Good thing it wasn't a gift or I'd been so screwed!

Here's a thought, b/c I've been in this same situation, and if you wait your wallet might be sold-out!

Is this a limited edition? Was this wallet already released to stores?

I would call New York Flagship, 212-754-0041 and/or Las Vegas Forum II, 702-796-1772 to see if they have it. Also, when you speak to them, ask them to check in the system for availability in other stores. If they find it, you can order it directly.

It sucks that you have to do the leg-work, but it will be worth it to find your wallet!

Have Fun & Good Luck!:tup:

Here's a thought, b/c I've been in this same situation, and if you wait your wallet might be sold-out!

I would call New York Flagship, 212-754-0041 and/or Las Vegas Forum II, 702-796-1772 to see if they have it. Also, when you speak to them, ask them to check in the system for availability in other stores. If they find it, you can order it directly.

It sucks that you have to do the leg-work, but it will be worth it to find your wallet!

Thank you so much for your help. Even though I still don't know when it will ship, I am relieved that I should be getting it by next week .:tup:

Yeah! The order is already in process!