For all BV Addicts lusting after the perfect blue!

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
After seeing Valerieteo's wonderful Montaigne, I just wanted to post a pic I found on Diabro.net of this beautiful blue that BV has released for Cruise 08. A gorgeous Ocean Veneta, and this pic perfectly captures this amazing colour. I can imagine this bag looking perfect with jeans! Enjoy!

Attachments

• blue veneta.jpg
    blue veneta.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 87
i saw the new blue in a canvas tote and it is tdf. i think it is called oceano. i think it is also the blue in the multi- cabat.
i love it but don't know if i'll get anything in it. i hate to buy a canvas tote at full price since they will almost certainly go on sale.
have gotten a lot of bags last year and want to use and enjoy them. but it is tempting.

^ITA with you annie9999 I have a Chanel bag (not classic flap) in exactly the same colour so I don't know if I'll get anything in the oceano even though it is TDF. I actually thought the montaigne looked the best in this colour compared to the venetas.

it's definitely a gorgeous bag, but i would hesitate to buy it because it's going to be difficult to coordinate with my wardrobe. i am normally in warmer shades of browns, reds and taupes.

The Oceano is def a gorgeous colour, especially in the Veneta style! However, I'm not really a blue bag kinda girl, so I'm just gonna wait and drool over pics from the other PFers who can pull off Oceano with much aplomb (which I'm sure we will have lots of!) :popcorn:

The Oceano is def a gorgeous colour, especially in the Veneta style! However, I'm not really a blue bag kinda girl, so I'm just gonna wait and drool over pics from the other PFers who can pull off Oceano with much aplomb (which I'm sure we will have lots of!) :popcorn:

if u need convincing id be happy to post modeling pics :graucho::graucho:

Did you all see these pics that popped up on net-a-porter a while back?

I'm not sure about this color. It appears very bright in these pics; I think I'd prefer a more-muted blue.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• NAP1.jpg
    NAP1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 228
  • NAP2.jpg
    NAP2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 234