For all BV Addicts lusting after the perfect blue!

^^^It is definately a bright, almost electric blue/ royal blue, cosmopolitan, I think mystilleto is right this cheery blue would put a smile on my face every time I looked at it. When I was a little taken aback at the boutique the SA insisted that cruise collections are all about colour which makes sense, the blue, yellow and red for BV's cruise are all eyepopping colours. :supacool:

BTW Valerieteo you look fantastic with the montaigne. I just wanted to ask you if you adjust the straps can the montaigne be worn on the shoulder or is a really tight fit???

^^^

BTW Valerieteo you look fantastic with the montaigne. I just wanted to ask you if you adjust the straps can the montaigne be worn on the shoulder or is a really tight fit???

the straps are all adjustable.. there are three holes that the buckle can fit into.. (imagine that its like a belt) and it was on the second hole in the photo.. however it is a little snug but on the third hole (which i've tried before) its a perfect fit! i do have a pic with it on my shoulder but being on the second hole it is a little snug..

valerieteo, that bag looks great on you!!!

i'm not sure how i would wear a blue bag, but you wear it well! now i think i shall pay another visit to my local BV and take a look at the oceano.

I would have to agree with several of you who said the blue is beautiful but probably would not work for them.

My reasons:
I prefer neutral colors i general.
I am a rather conservative dresser.
I like leathers that are close to their 'natural state".
(This last reason is, for me. the most compelling.)

However, I LOVE to look at and admire the yummy BV colors (red, pink, coral in particular) on others. Thats why BV works for gals and guys with all kinds of fashion preferences.

Viva la difference!

^I Checked out HG bags listings and those are definately the new blue bags. I think in some pics the lighting makes the blue look a little more muted. The most accurate pics of the colour were for the large veneta!:tup:

It sure is a beautiful color. But I'm like bags'rus, I prefer something more earth tone. I have also checked ****** auction and seems like she has good connection to get her hands on very new collection. Even quicker than Bluefly.

Hi, bags'rus, it's a seller on Ebay. She sells lots of Balenciaga and recently I have seen quite a few BV popping up in her auctions. There should be 2 or 3 blue bags in her inventory now, if I remember correctly.