For a 16 year old?Too old??

loving_couture

Loving Couture
May 26, 2007
I was browsing on eBay and i found a lot of cute bags.....2 i really have in mind,i was thinking of getting a used monogram Noe and a Red or Brown Epi speedy 25.

I really would like to start a big LV collection with different style then people my age usualy get.

Im 16 soo...would it be weird to see a 16 year old with a epi speedy?or a used mono Noe?Because they are more classic styles.....but i have to say i really like them...What can i say i have a classic taste for my age hihihi.

I really dont know what to get.....Decisions decisions...:confused1:

the question is WHY NOT?! LV doesn't have an age requirement, right? hehe! :biggrin: Anyway, it's a good thing to start collecting in such a young age! I started working when I was 15.. HOW I WISH I STARTED COLLECTING LVS AT THAT TIME... :sad:

My daughter got a Petit Noe (for a 'petit' bag though it's very big) for her 15th birthday this year. She preferred a used one over a brand new one. She saw one with a TDF patina and asked for it. I certainly didn't mind not having to spend the $$ for a brand new one!! lol!
She tried on a Speedy and for her build, it looked ridiculous. She's definately more of a 'shoulder' bag kind of girl than a 'hand' bag girl. The Noe looked like it was made for her.
So anyway, a Noe is a perfect bag for a young lady, in my opinion.

I think that the Epi Jasmin is so cute and at your young age this bag will look awesome. Also the Speedy Mini Lin. I'm not a big fan of the Noe but I think it will look nice with a teenager. :tup:

I think speedy 25 or petit noe would look great. Noe could hold books, etc well if you need to carry those things, and easier to carry being it has a shoulder strap. For smaller items I would choose the speedy.

i love the mono noe, i think its just fab, i will probably get that in the summer for my little high school graduation gift. 16 is not too early at all =D i started with LV around that age

epi is so classic! i don't think you can go wrong with either of those styles. the noe def looks a bit more casual. i say save up for them both! can't wait to see which you decide on.

I was browsing on eBay and i found a lot of cute bags.....2 i really have in mind,i was thinking of getting a used monogram Noe and a Red or Brown Epi speedy 25.

I really would like to start a big LV collection with different style then people my age usualy get.

Im 16 soo...would it be weird to see a 16 year old with a epi speedy?or a used mono Noe?Because they are more classic styles.....but i have to say i really like them...What can i say i have a classic taste for my age hihihi.

I really dont know what to get.....Decisions decisions...:confused1:

My daughter is 16 and she has the Papillon26 and Speedy25. She likes the Noe too.

If you like them get them.