Fope flex it jewellery

All I can say is I know how you feel. Although not Fope, I lost a small diamond from a ring not once but twice. It’s the Pomellato with small brown diamonds. So, so annoying. Hope they fix it for you promptly! :tup:

Do you think the diamonds fell out of your ring or did it leave the factory without one of the 2 diamonds that fell out? I’ve had my bracelet for only a week so I think that the diamond was missing in the first place just that I didn’t notice it as it’s black. Thanks but not sure about promptness. When I sent my earrings back to them due to discoloration, it took more than 3 months last year. I’ve had the bracelet for only a week

I honestly don’t think it’s possible they sold you a bracelet with missing diamonds. They examine any item before packing it up. It was likely a loose stone from the start. But I’d leave it to the seller to come up with an explanation becasue they have to refund/exchange/fix and they will provide the manufacturer with all the details. I’d just remind them again and again that it was not your fault what happened, you had the bracelet only for a week.:sad:

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Do you think the diamonds fell out of your ring or did it leave the factory without one of the 2 diamonds that fell out? I’ve had my bracelet for only a week so I think that the diamond was missing in the first place just that I didn’t notice it as it’s black. Thanks but not sure about promptness. When I sent my earrings back to them due to discoloration, it took more than 3 months last year. I’ve had the bracelet for only a week

I haven’t been on here for ages and only just saw this about your beautiful bracelet :sad: What happened, were you able to exchange or did you have to send it to Fope for repair?

It was sent to FOPE for repair on 20 Aug. Still no news yet, sadly. Really quite annoyed about it

I’m not surprised, 1.5 months without even an update is shoddy! I think they should have given you a replacement straightaway or, failing that, a refund so you could choose whether to repurchase or not. I hope you hear something soon and are reunited with your beautiful bracelet :hugs:

Thinking about buying an Eka necklace with no diamonds - I’ve seen a preowned one in my local jeweller that sells branded jewellery. I like that it is less formal looking (especially given the width of the gold mesh which already makes a statement) but more versatile in that it would go with many of my existing pieces.

The price difference is also huge, at retail price and with diamonds I’d be looking at £7.5k+ :shocked:

Any thoughts?

Thinking about buying an Eka necklace with no diamonds - I’ve seen a preowned one in my local jeweller that sells branded jewellery. I like that it is less formal looking (especially given the width of the gold mesh which already makes a statement) but more versatile in that it would go with many of my existing pieces.

The price difference is also huge, at retail price and with diamonds I’d be looking at £7.5k+ :shocked:

Any thoughts?
Go for it! I think you don’t need diamonds for an Eka

Reactions: Onebagtoomany

Any thoughts?
How big is the rondel with diamonds on the one you are considering? Due to the width of Eka, it might look strange to have a small rondel with diamonds. Hence it may be better to buy the pre-owned one with no diamonds for a more balanced look

Reactions: Onebagtoomany
Reunited with my bracelet and ring after 3 months! So I have spent half a year waiting for the bracelet - 3 months for it to be delivered and 3 months for it to be repaired! Wow

View attachment 5659771

View attachment 5659772
So happy for you that you have been reunited with both pieces! Your bracelet looks absolutely gorgeous - love the rose gold with black diamonds :love:

• Thanks
How big is the rondel with diamonds on the one you are considering? Due to the width of Eka, it might look strange to have a small rondel with diamonds. Hence it may be better to buy the pre-owned one with no diamonds for a more balanced look
I like your thinking! The rondel is actually fairly sizeable and looks balanced, however I don’t want to/can’t afford to spend anywhere near the nearly £8k+ that it would cost for the diamond version :shocked: Still thinking about what to do.

The day I got back my rose gold Solo FOPE bracelet, I looked out for diamonds all around the rondel. It didn’t occur to me to check for prongs as well. Well tonight I felt a little uneasy about the bracelet for some reason and decided to really examine it carefully. Then while turning the rondel, I noticed that a prong is missing around one of the diamonds!!! So disappointing. I think I can’t be nice anymore. May have to bang tables as I want a replacement and not a repair!!!

B70568B0-B97F-42A8-8009-F49F6FD51E90.jpeg

EF3DA55A-BA24-4211-9C19-357B8FA60F72.jpeg

CC47CC8D-51C9-4F7E-85AC-C4E4238AC3ED.jpeg

3F7E9B4F-D001-4598-8E3E-0E205AA1517C.jpeg

The day I got back my rose gold Solo FOPE bracelet, I looked out for diamonds all around the rondel. It didn’t occur to me to check for prongs as well. Well tonight I felt a little uneasy about the bracelet for some reason and decided to really examine it carefully. Then while turning the rondel, I noticed that a prong is missing around one of the diamonds!!! So disappointing. I think I can’t be nice anymore. May have to bang tables as I want a replacement and not a repair!!!
View attachment 5668030

View attachment 5668031

View attachment 5668032

View attachment 5668033
Oh, happy day!! I went to sort out my rose gold FOPE bracelet today and was told that I will be getting a replacement bracelet. For peace of mind when the exchange takes place, I can hold on to the existing one until the new one arrives in likely 3-4 months’ time. In the meantime, I can continue wearing the current one and if the diamond drops out, then it drops out. I am glad that I didn’t have to bang any tables in the end :biggrin: Here is my rose gold Solo with my yellow gold Prima

1BBB78C1-22FC-439E-9164-A869E7DE1706.jpeg