Fope flex it jewellery

Hi, everyone! I’m looking to get my first Fope bracelet/s and eventually build a small stack of 2 or 3; I especially like Solo & Vendome collections (and the Sole Mialuce, which unfortunately is outrageously expensive). I discovered Fope last year, so I did not see the price evolution in time, which is probably better, because I imagine the prices went up quite a bit recently (as with gold in general). Also, from the pictures, I initially thought I prefer yellow gold, but when I saw them IRL, rose gold stole my heart (I like a rose gold that is not coppery / too pinky). With white gold I have mixed feelings, because it’s rhodium plated, which wears in time, especially when in a stack where pieces rub against each other.

As people in this group have experience with Fope bracelets, I have a few questions:
- do the flex’it models get “lose” with time? I know their “elasticity” is tested for thousands of times before reaching the shops, but I’m wondering if the circumference gets bigger with time (as you put it and take it off many times, or wear it high on the arm - so the bracelet stays in tension like an elastic for extended time)
- when wearing multiple bracelets, do they rub against each other and scratch in the contact areas? (especially at the rondels, moreover if they have diamonds). I have 2 Pomellato Nudo rings for example and, though I have only worn them together a few times, they already show superficial scratches, and those are fixed on the finger, don’t move up and down, like the bracelets
- do the bracelet/s move around when wearing them, so that the rondels end up on the back of the wrist for example? In the pictures the rondels always appear to stay in the middle
- how does their white gold wear in time, as it’s plated? Does it turn more yellowish, especially where it rubs?

The reason I was looking into the Mialuce model with 3 Solos is not only I find it a gorgeous design, but I also like that the 3 bracelets stay together, don’t move around and scratch against each other. The ideal stack for me would be 3 bracelets and I would not wear them separately anyway. Also debating between all 3 rose gold or one of each color, hence my concern with white.

I realise I wrote the longest message, but I’m really curious to hear your experiences with Fope and I believe this is the best place to learn more.

So thank you very much in advance for answers, any input is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi, everyone! I’m looking to get my first Fope bracelet/s and eventually build a small stack of 2 or 3; I especially like Solo & Vendome collections (and the Sole Mialuce, which unfortunately is outrageously expensive). I discovered Fope last year, so I did not see the price evolution in time, which is probably better, because I imagine the prices went up quite a bit recently (as with gold in general). Also, from the pictures, I initially thought I prefer yellow gold, but when I saw them IRL, rose gold stole my heart (I like a rose gold that is not coppery / too pinky). With white gold I have mixed feelings, because it’s rhodium plated, which wears in time, especially when in a stack where pieces rub against each other.

As people in this group have experience with Fope bracelets, I have a few questions:
- do the flex’it models get “lose” with time? I know their “elasticity” is tested for thousands of times before reaching the shops, but I’m wondering if the circumference gets bigger with time (as you put it and take it off many times, or wear it high on the arm - so the bracelet stays in tension like an elastic for extended time)
- when wearing multiple bracelets, do they rub against each other and scratch in the contact areas? (especially at the rondels, moreover if they have diamonds). I have 2 Pomellato Nudo rings for example and, though I have only worn them together a few times, they already show superficial scratches, and those are fixed on the finger, don’t move up and down, like the bracelets
- do the bracelet/s move around when wearing them, so that the rondels end up on the back of the wrist for example? In the pictures the rondels always appear to stay in the middle
- how does their white gold wear in time, as it’s plated? Does it turn more yellowish, especially where it rubs?

The reason I was looking into the Mialuce model with 3 Solos is not only I find it a gorgeous design, but I also like that the 3 bracelets stay together, don’t move around and scratch against each other. The ideal stack for me would be 3 bracelets and I would not wear them separately anyway. Also debating between all 3 rose gold or one of each color, hence my concern with white.

I realise I wrote the longest message, but I’m really curious to hear your experiences with Fope and I believe this is the best place to learn more.

So thank you very much in advance for answers, any input is greatly appreciated.
The FOPE that I've worn the most over the past 3 years is my white gold Love Nest, size S. Over the past 39 months, I think I've worn it 24/7 for about 29 months. I place it next to my jade bangle so that the jade bangle doesn't fall down my arm and hit against my hand at the base. I use it as a buffer between the jade bangle and my watch too. It looks as good as new. Mine has 3 gold rondels (WG, RG, and YG) and yes, I do find that it can move around my wrist and the rondels can end up facing downwards.

I have a Solo which is size XS and that one doesn't move around much. I do stack my FOPEs too, even those with diamond rondels and they don't show signs of contact.

Reactions: v_bianca_m
The FOPE that I've worn the most over the past 3 years is my white gold Love Nest, size S. Over the past 39 months, I think I've worn it 24/7 for about 29 months. I place it next to my jade bangle so that the jade bangle doesn't fall down my arm and hit against my hand at the base. I use it as a buffer between the jade bangle and my watch too. It looks as good as new. Mine has 3 gold rondels (WG, RG, and YG) and yes, I do find that it can move around my wrist and the rondels can end up facing downwards.

I have a Solo which is size XS and that one doesn't move around much. I do stack my FOPEs too, even those with diamond rondels and they don't show signs of contact.
Thank you very much for your feedback! This sounds promising. It looks like the quality is great and the wear & tear minimal. I plan a visit to the store next week to try a few options ☺️