Footlocker, Champs, Footaction 30% off

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Okay, I was so excited to hear this (thanks sadhunni!) because last time (black friday i think), there was 40% off at footlocker and i REALLY wanted to pick up a pair of UGGs. i missed it, but was excited because with this coupon UGGs would be soooo cheap....but they're not on the site anymore! the entire brand has been removed?? wth? :confused1:

Jun 16, 2006
UGGs would be soooo cheap....but they're not on the site anymore! the entire brand has been removed?? wth? :confused1:
I KNOW!!! I was going to get a pair for my mom for Christmas and, to my surprise, couldn't find them on the site. I bought a pair for my sister from footlocker.com less than a week ago! Oh well.

lv1011

Jul 8, 2006
california
they might have removed them because of the coupons that are out?
40% off retail for uggs is a damn good deal and im sure they would probably be at a loss for selling them so low...try the stores maybe?

May 21, 2006
USA
they might have removed them because of the coupons that are out?
40% off retail for uggs is a damn good deal and im sure they would probably be at a loss for selling them so low...try the stores maybe?
That sucks! Last time Sadhunni posted a 30% off coupon (about a few weeks ago) I was able to snag a pair of Ugg Minis in sand for 69.99!!!!