Footlocker, Champs, Footaction 30% off

1. Thank you!!

2. Awesome Girl!!!

3. Thanks a lot!

4. thats 40% off.....WOW.

thanks alot, my brothers are going to love you forever.

5. Thank you! I was just wondering when someone would post the next one! :yahoo:

6. Thanks for posting!!

7. Thanks my son is now your friend:wlae:

8. I need new sneakers! Time to upgrade~

9. Okay, I was so excited to hear this (thanks sadhunni!) because last time (black friday i think), there was 40% off at footlocker and i REALLY wanted to pick up a pair of UGGs. i missed it, but was excited because with this coupon UGGs would be soooo cheap....but they're not on the site anymore! the entire brand has been removed?? wth? :confused1:

10. I KNOW!!! I was going to get a pair for my mom for Christmas and, to my surprise, couldn't find them on the site. I bought a pair for my sister from footlocker.com less than a week ago! Oh well.

11. they might have removed them because of the coupons that are out?
    40% off retail for uggs is a damn good deal and im sure they would probably be at a loss for selling them so low...try the stores maybe?

12. That sucks! Last time Sadhunni posted a 30% off coupon (about a few weeks ago) I was able to snag a pair of Ugg Minis in sand for 69.99!!!!

13. gasp!! you lucky girl you :P

14. thank you so much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice