Footcandyshoes has .....

I think they have great customer service. I have purchased from them in the past, both sale and regular price. I returned something one time b/c I didn't like them IRL and it was done fairly quick. If it's sale merchandise though, they will only give you store credit or an exchange option so keep that in mind. If it's a regular priced item, you will get a credit back on your credit card. You have 30 days from the purchase date to return the item.

if they only have size 42's...: (

I know...I have wished that they sold 42s also; I have written the owner about this in the past....more 42 wearers should write so they can be aware that there is a demand. I sent a long letter to Saks last year becuase they stopped selling 42 CLs online....well for this new season I am happy to see 42s available for pre-order again...we can make a difference if contact them to let them know there is a demand for this size.

thank God for my big feet...got these last week for $100 they only had 6 and 11..now i see they only have 6. And i totally agree with Ash...they are super nice chicks

CL MENORCASATIN
MENORCASATIN!LOU-2999_d.gif

I tried to get hold of them left two messages and send a mail and havn't heard back from them...

What time were you calling? The St. Helena store is open seven days a week from 11-7 PST. They were extremely busy yesterday. The store happens to be on a busy street in the wine country so there are lots of people in the area all the time. Plus with people still on vacation and with their sale, I think the SAs had their hands full. My sister tried to do an order over the phone, but the SA was busy and had to call her back. When she finally did, during the conversation my sister heard the SA repeatedly say to customers, "l'll be right with you."

I think they have great customer service. I have purchased from them in the past, both sale and regular price. I returned something one time b/c I didn't like them IRL and it was done fairly quick. If it's sale merchandise though, they will only give you store credit or an exchange option so keep that in mind. If it's a regular priced item, you will get a credit back on your credit card. You have 30 days from the purchase date to return the item.

They do have good customer service. I mostly buy from the store directly as I live an hour away St. Helena. I guess the store's return policy must have changed or is different for online purchases. When my sister and I were there two months ago there were signs in the store stating the return policy was 14 days form the purchase date to return the item for exchange or store credit only. My sister returned a pair of boots she bought and would have preferred to get credit back to her card.