Football Fans

Obsessed! Will be tailgating in 46 hours!

Front row tickets to all of the panthers games - my heart belongs to Steve Smith (he was my "waiter" at the Palm for beason's charity)

Im a Pitt grad so there will also be a special place in my heart for my Steelers. Two weeks ago, I was a NFLPA charity event and spent the night talking to Donta Jones (he was in Super Bowl XXX which is when i was in school) about his time in Pittsburgh and how it felt to be drafted by his all time favorite team. I teared up.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378474572.949052.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1378474635.890366.jpg

24 hours until the tailgating begins! Lots of cooking/baking! Pumpkin muffins and coffee with pumpkin cream liquor. Tuxedo marshmallow Krispie treats. Fabby Bloody Mary bar - shrimp, peppadews, pickled asparagus, spice, hot sauces, wasabi, horseradish, celery, etc. etc!

We are packed up and ready to rock! Hope everyone has fun tomorrow whether its at the stadium, at a bar or on a couch!

I'm so glad the pro season has started. My Sundays will be completely booked until January and hopefully through February too...I want to go to the Super Bowl!

BTW: GO CHIEFS!!!

Last edited:
Rough start for my panthers but things may be turning around. The rams game was bizarre with all of the fighting. We have the Thursday night game against Tampa so we are feeling pretty confident about that one.

Rough start for my panthers but things may be turning around. The rams game was bizarre with all of the fighting. We have the Thursday night game against Tampa so we are feeling pretty confident about that one.

Panthers fan here, too. Thursday looks like a win, but their schedule after that is a beast. I'm a huge Ron Rivera fan (ex-Chicago Bear) so I hope the team can get a winning season for him and keep him in Charlotte. When Cam is on, he looks unbeatable. He has all the tools to be an all-star.

Panthers fan here, too. Thursday looks like a win, but their schedule after that is a beast. I'm a huge Ron Rivera fan (ex-Chicago Bear) so I hope the team can get a winning season for him and keep him in Charlotte. When Cam is on, he looks unbeatable. He has all the tools to be an all-star.

It is a tough schedule (besides Tampa and maybe ATL). I'm both excited and dreading that Monday night game against the Patriots. I need to come with a cool sign :smile: Our seats are in the front row so there is always lots of TV opportunity!

It is a tough schedule (besides Tampa and maybe ATL). I'm both excited and dreading that Monday night game against the Patriots. I need to come with a cool sign :smile: Our seats are in the front row so there is always lots of TV opportunity!

I hate the Patriots--I'll have to look up if that is a home game or away. You do need a sign so I can recognize you while I'm watching on TV! Can you yell loud enough to rattle the Patriots?