Football equals Hermes

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My DH and I are just a few days back from the BCS Championship game in Miami.

My DH is a UF Gator through and through and well I've never even been to Gainesville! So, the highlight for me was the BH shops the morning before the game. We decided I should try to find something blue or orange to wear to the game. I looked through Saks and saw a couple nice royal blue shirts but nothing I thought I'd wear again. So we wondered through the other shops and we came to H. I thought I'd have a good chance in there. I mean seriously...Florida orange, Hermes orange...they are practically the same thing, aren't they? :graucho:

boxes.JPG
  2. Yippee live reveal. Been a while since I've been in time for one of these :yahoo:

3. Bring it on....this should be fun!

4. I love the BH store! I can't wait to see what's in the box's!

5. So, I look around and around. Lovely orange cashmere sweater...$1800ish price tag. Even DH finds that too much for a football game...even the national championship!

6. :popcorn:

7. Ooh whatchaget!!???

8. Have to go to bed soon. Please open the pretty boxes....

9. But then amongst the riding gear, I find the prefect Hermes potiron--I mean Florida orange--shirt.

box1.JPG
  10. I got the cutest little polo shirt! I fit right in with the Florida people...though perhaps a tad better dressed :smile:

polo.JPG
  11. perhaps just a tad :yes:

12. Quite happy with that buy as I will absolutely be able to wear it again. And DH is thrilled I have a "Florida" shirt.

Anyway, DH finishes up buying that and then asks me if I want to ask about bags. Such an enabler as much as he hates to admit. I say okay so he asks the SA who helped with the shirt if they had the specific bag I wanted. SA goes back to check...and lo and behold...they do!

I think the SA thought he had to talk us into it...but no...that 30cm etoupe Lindy was coming home with me!!! :yahoo:

lindy.JPG
  13. DH has already asked if we can go to Pasadena next year if UF makes it to the national champ again.

I said of course...as long as that means I get another H bag!

I mean didn't UF only win because of my lucky H shirt???

14. Ouch.....just fell off my computer chair when I saw your beautiful Etoupe Lindy. I have been dreaming about this bag for several months now. Congratulations and what a sweet DH you have.

15. Cute polo shirt! Your etoupe lindy is stunning!! I love the way, the colour changes in different lights!!!