Foot scrubs?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys! I'm getting ready for Spring, and I was wondering if there was any foot scurb you guys recommend. I usually do my own pedicures, and I use the ped egg, but I want to use a scrub also, just so all the dead nasty skin can be off and my feet can be nice and smooth! Thank you!

2. I use the Peppermint foot scrub from Body Shop, it's AMAZING! Very invigorating scent too :smile:

3. Olay Thermal Pedicure. It's a self-heating exfoliating scrub and the results are fantastic. One of the best products I've found!

4. I use the peppermint foot scrub from Crabtree & Evelyn, it's a gentle exfoliator that works wonders, and it smells good too.

5. I use OPI Sugar Foot Scrub, it's great and smells wonderful!

6. Raw Earth products are great. Check on Ebay for them. I got a small pedicure kit for about thirty dollars. It had 4-5 products. After I soak and scrub my feet I use their mud foot mask, I swear your feet are baby smooth. I love their products.

7. I totally agree!

8. baking soda, sugar, and water and voila!! then vaseline and socks afterwards

9. I use the Sally Hansen exfoliating scrub, it works pretty well.

10. I just use St Ives apricot scrub - its not made for feet I guess but its very abrasive, I rarely use it my face.

I also use Olay's Thermal Pedicure and I agree its fantastic.

But I think the apricot scrub works better. :tup:

11. I use the body shop body scrub on my calves AND my feet. I massage it in when I'm in the tub and leave it on for like, 5 minutes. It makes my legs and feet so soft! I use the olive one. Must have real olive oil in it. some people don't like the smell but I do!

12. I use the regular body scrub (not specifically for feet). I use the Bliss Spa Slough Scrub with my exfoliating cloth and it works well. I also use the pedi egg! its amazing!

13. Agreed.

14. I either use the peppermint foot scrub by Crabtree and Evelyn or the foot scrub by Loccitane