Foot Petals for heel slippage

babypie

Jun 3, 2007
Does anyone use Foot Petals products to stop heel slippage? It's not for blisters or rubbing, but for my Decolletes that are slightly too loose at the heel and tend to slip a bit. I just need something to stick the backs of my feet down to the sole (the toe area is a perfect fit).

Which would be more effective?

HeavenlyHeelz.jpg
HauteHeelz.jpg

I've used versions of the heavenly heez, but they tend to push my feet forward and make the toebox tighter. Maybe the haute heelz? I need something for my decollettes too.

I looks to me like the first one would be best for that.
I bought two pairs of heel grips and a foot powder spray today, but then I lost the bag at H&M :s I left my number and asked them to call me if they found it, but no such luck. The heel grips didn't look too appealing, I'm wondering if this is a sign to get better looking ones for my CLs :P

Yes that's exactly what I've experienced with other shoes. I haven't used anything on my CLs yet, but I've used Dr. Scholl's version of heavenly heels and didn't like them ("heel grips"), they do push the foot forward.

I'm wondering if Haute Heelz have any stick to them? Would my skin stick to it and stay down? There is no gap between my shoe and my heel, but the backs of my feet tend to lift up and slip out sometimes.

Yes that's exactly what I've experienced with other shoes. I haven't used anything on my CLs yet, but I've used Dr. Scholl's version of heavenly heels and didn't like them ("heel grips"), they do push the foot forward.

I'm wondering if Haute Heelz have any stick to them? Would my skin stick to it and stay down? There is no gap between my shoe and my heel, but the backs of my feet tend to lift up and slip out sometimes.

That's exactly what happens to me with my decollettes. So frustrating! Makes me look like I'm clomping down the street because I am trying to keep them on my feet when I walk.

There is no gap between my shoe and my heel, but the backs of my feet tend to lift up and slip out sometimes.

for me it makes a big difference as I walk to push on my heel for more balance on both feet, first as I take a step down and with my other foot put more pressure on the heel instead of the toes. Hopefully that explanation made sense.. but anyhow my point is for this it really works against the slipping. I have to walk that way in the Pigalle 120s for sure!

I use the dr. scholls heel liners version and I have been quite happy with the results but what helps more is what I described with the walking.

for me it makes a big difference as I walk to push on my heel for more balance on both feet, first as I take a step down and with my other foot put more pressure on the heel instead of the toes. Hopefully that explanation made sense.. but anyhow my point is for this it really works against the slipping. I have to walk that way in the Pigalle 120s for sure!

I use the dr. scholls heel liners version and I have been quite happy with the results but what helps more is what I described with the walking.

Are those the clear ones? I've used those and I find they peel off and curl up :s.

I know what you mean with the walking :yes:

I've used the heavenly heelz and like them even though they tend to push the foot forward. But I'm not a fan of the dr. scholls ones. I've also found that they tend to peel off easily. And they are a bit too slippery for me. I put a pair in my Rolandos. I tried to take two steps, and my foot slid right out. It was worse than without having them in there to begin with.

On all my 4" heels, I now use heavenly heelz, or else my foot slips out of the back of the shoe sometimes. On my declics, I paired the heavenly heelz with padding under the ball of my foot.

I have VPs that slipped off my heels when I walked and what worked for me is the Strappy Strips, by Foot Petals. I just put one strip on the back of the shoe (where the Heavenly Heelz are in the pic babypie posted). This works for me because I feel it doesn't push my foot as far forward as the Heavenly Heelz do (which I also tried), so it doesn't make the toebox uncomfortably tight.

There is no gap between my shoe and my heel, but the backs of my feet tend to lift up and slip out sometimes.

this is definitely annoying. i could understand if there was a gap between the shoe and your heel, but since there isn't, you would expect it to fit perfectly. my wife is going through the same problem with her declics that just arrived. no gap, but still flopping. :cursing: i took it to the cobbler today to have some leather stitched in the back. hopefully this does the trick or else i'm using super glue damn it.

I was having a problem with heel slippage in my rolando's, on just one foot. I wore them Friday night with the heavenly heels pad, and my shoe came off several times. If it wasn't so funny, I probably would have cried. Here I am trying to look so sexy and sophisticated and my shoe is falling off. I ordered the strips but they haven't come yet and otherwise I plan to take it to a cobbler I just found out about on Long Island and see if he can sew something in the back. They are just too beautiful and I am getting good at walking in them. Now I just have to keep them on my feet:P

I've just been playing around with them over here and I think the issue is that the sides of most CLs, like my Decolletes in questions, are just so low cut that feet tend to lift up and slide out. I don't have this issue with my VPs thought that appear equally low cut along the sides. :s

quote]

I can picture all of us taking walking lessons from Leda on how to walk in 4-5" CLs. The visual is priceless!:roflmfao: She is the stilletto :queen: since she has mastered the 120mm Pigalles!!!