Foot of the Month Club

1. What do you think of this concept?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]assorted colors[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Shoe of the Month Club

Fill out the questionnaire below so that we might customize the shoe of the month package to better suit the lucky customers' shoe desires. A year's worth of fantastic shoes to be delivered to her doorstep every month... make yourself, er, I mean that shoe addict in your life truly happy.

Click here to fill out our Shoe of the Month Questionnaire.

click here to see a larger photo of this shoe.

To add this shoe to your shopping bag, please select an available size and quantity from the drop-down menus below and then click on "Buy Now".
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Available Sizes [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quantity [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Price[/FONT] 566.577.588.599.51010.5 1 $2,900.00 + $180 shipping (Ground only)
    ashley dearborn - store

A new twist on the shopping experience- The Ashley Dearborn Shoe of the Month Club offers 'a year's worth of fantastic shoes to be delivered to your doorstep every month'. For the small price of $2,900 ( plus $180 shipping costs) you will receive 12 new pairs of shoes throughout the year- however, rather than choosing your own favourites you instead put your trust in Ashley Dearborn who selects the shoes for you based on a lengthy lifestyle questionnaire.
    Luckily the offer includes the chance to exchange up to three of the pairs, however it's probably better not to- there's something quite exciting about being offered shoes that push your normal style boundaries and make you venture out of your fashion safe-zone.
    A little daunting at first, this is actually a great idea, especially as a gift- although you better make sure you know the person well first! As the terms and conditions state-
    'I agree to allow Ashley Dearborn to select and mail me a pair of shoes each month for a year. The shoes sent are at Ashley Dearborn's discretion and are based entirely on my truthful answers to the above questionnaire. I understand that her choices are due to the character profile generated by the aforementioned questions'

check it out at ashley dearborn
    via shoewawa

2. I think its a fun idea...but honestly if I was sent any of those shoes pictured above I would not be very happy lol! I think I'd rather set that money aside and buy my own shoes! haha

3. I agree with Danica...the concept is fun. If you like all of the shoes you're sent, price doesn't seem that bad if the shoes are decent quality.

Personally, I don't have what it takes to be surprised every month.

4. I like the idea and concept...but shoes are such a personal thing - it would be hard to have a "shoe of the month" club. Not all shoes and sizes fit the same - so you may end up some months with a shoe that is too tight or too big. *shrug*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice