Food? Hermes? Choices!

Wait.....let me understand this. The choice is either a schmancy dinner or something in an orange box from Hermes?

One you'll finish in about 2-hours max and then regret the 5,000 calories you packed on and the other you'll have for a lifetime with no fat content.

hmmmmmmm......what would S'Mom do......what would I do.......hmmmm......

Wait.....let me understand this. The choice is either a schmancy dinner or something in an orange box from Hermes?

One you'll finish in about 2-hours max and then regret the 5,000 calories you packed on and the other you'll have for a lifetime with no fat content.

...This is true, lol :P That kinda puts things in perspective :biggrin: Orange box...larger thighs...Orange box...feeling like I just consumed an orca...Orange box...running an extra 2 miles the next day...hmmmmmmmmm

She would have some cereal,(no milk even), and a big orange box!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

You could always do a surf and turf* (McDonald's double cheeseburger and filet of fish stacked together) its kinda gourmet and still have some H goodies.

*tastes divine