Food Goals for the Week

1. Similar to Christina's Fitness Goals Thread, this is about your Food Goals for the week. I figure I will just do it for the week since I know we always change our minds!

For me this week I want to get back on track.

- No eating out (which will be SOOO hard but it can be done!)
    - Stay away from white foods. I'm a huge potato lover and if I buy bread (granted it is *my* kind of bread) I take out half a loaf at a sitting
    - Stay away from sugars and candy! I've been bad with this lately, always getting Reces Pieces or something. Stick to a Luna Bar or something else
    - Eat 5-6 small meals a day

Well that is what I am going to try to do this week! What about you all?? :idea:

2. Splitting my 2 meals to 5-6 meals

That's basically it. I barely eat any sweets currently and I drink water or orange juice only.

3. My goals this week is to eat at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies every day =) And to eat only until I am satisfied, not overly full.

4. stick to mt Nutri System meals only..to MY plan!! I swear! This weekend if it was not on Nutri System I ate it. SO back to business...I do have to take a friends mother out to dinner on wed...I will eat before I go and just have a green salad. (oh what fun)

5. Eat more protein! I need to get back into getting one gram per pound of body weight. Starting tonight I'm going to have oatmeal with a scoop of vanilla whey powder.

Stop eating candy at work. Why does the HR lady love to bring mini Reeses and tell me where she hides them? :hrmm: Every day I end up having one or two. I'm only sticking to what I bring in my lunchbox.

I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow, and I vow to not do it on an empty stomach. That's when I come home with sugary cereals and brownie mix :suspiciou

6. goal for this week: if the fruit bowl in the fruit bowl runs out - go to the fruit store asap - Don't wait for the following week to top it up! 'coz i end up eating junk!!!

7. my goal would be to eat fruits n veggies everyday and if I drink soda, only once to twice a week.. but definitely, more water..

8. my big goal is to stick to my weight watchers points limit. with easter, celebrating my anniversary and a few friends visiting, last week was a "free" week. back on track. :smile:

no french fries at all. they always make me sick when i eat them. you'd think i'd learn my lesson. :smile:

9. No sugar! I also want to replace some of my carbs with veggies so rev up my weight loss this week. And drink LOTS more water.

10. Food Goals this week:

1. Drink atleast 8 glasses of water every day.
    2. No processed sugar this week
    3. No fast food, processed mystery meats
    4. Eat my 5 small meals every day and not find excuses to skip a meal.

11. Drink more water and eat more vegetables
    Smaller portions
    Reduce the licorice (I have to have a little!)

I've already cut out just about all the things I need to cut out -- now just need to reduce portions.

12. I plan to eat breakfast every day. It's usually 2 hard boiled egg whites. I'll eat baked chicken, baked or broiled fish and salad. Cut out sugar and bread all week. Boring - but it works for me!

13. NO CHCOLATE.... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! but I should... :sad:

14. Cut down on the cheese
    Only eat out at health-food type places
    Be more aware of portions

15. Drink only water and no ordering dessert for dinner from work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice