Font on Saleya MM Leaf NOT Centered!!

abaglover

Feb 5, 2006
I just received my Damier Saleya MM from eLuxury and the font on the leaf is NOT centered!! I'm so annoyed right now because this bag looks fake even though I bought it from eLuxury! Has anyone ever had this happen to them? I'm going to have to send it back because it's $990 plus tax and shipping and I can't figure out why they can't center the font :cursing: !!

Attachments

• IMG_0827a.jpg
    IMG_0827a.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 227
Yea, i'll bet that's frustrating! I also had a problem with my speedy 25. The zipper, is not aligned properly. i'm not sure what to do with mine either...can't do anything right now cause i live 3 hrs away from an LV store :sad:
lol i guess you can complain and send it back if it bothers you that much. I plan on bringing mine to the store in March when i go, and seeing what they say...

wow that's really obvious. after hearing all these stories about elux, i wonder how closely they scrutinize bags they get, or bags that are returned because of defects like this...only to send it out to someone else again?? that would be wrong.

That would bother me, you should send it back for an exchange. I always examine my bags to make sure there are no imperfections. These items are way too expensive to not be picky!

That would KILL me. I could never carry that bag without thinking of it! Return it, you'll be happier in the long run. You deserve a prefect item!