Following Scoobiesmomma path...(1st reveal)

This is soooooo beautiful! Huge congrats! I also bought a midday from cannes this month, a gsh argent midday! Sapphire ggh is soooooo beautiful! I would love to have a sapphire ggh PT or Work.

I loooove Sapphire and I'm really liking the Midday.
This is a beautiful bag.
Many congrats and enjoy using it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

G:nuts:RGEOUS!!! That darn Tokyo!!! It's all her fault...:lol: Yes, you are right Bal should pay her a commission! Sapphire is beautiful! I was actually contemplating a Sapphire GSH Midday myself, but alas I must be good for now! Huge congrats! In my case, it actually worked out cheaper buying from Bal Cannes than from buying the same bag in the US (which was impossible to find btw)! I just got my customs duties this weekend too and it was $134. fyi...! Hope you enjoy!

Well, it all started by Tokyo who posted her modelling of the Amethsyt Midday so beautifully....and then Scoobiemomma who went all the way to Cannes to pick her beauty...

Here is my share -
I got weak after Bal Cannes confirmed that they still had this piece.
I thought hard about buying from abroad as I didn't want to pay the add'l custom fee, but Cynthia said it was the only piece they had...and after seeing the pics from her...I realized that I was not going to miss this one :smile:
Oh well, I think I'm just going to close my eyes when the custom bill comes :smile:
What do you guys think?

Btw, Tokyo (if you are reading this thread), I think Bal really should pay you a commission ... you started a Midday craze...and Bal Cannes must have sold more Midday this month than ever! :smile:

petot, Many Many congrats on your beautiufl Sapphire GGH Midday!!! What a great combo! I can not believe that Cannes had treasured more Midday:nuts: Enjoy your beautiful Midday !!!

petot, scoobiesmomma, you two are so sweet!!! I am just happy that I can share the joy of having Midday with you all:biggrin: