Follow up. I decided.

llhudson13

Feb 5, 2017
I asked you ladies if you could help me decide between the black epi speedy b or the artsy. After MUCH deliberation. I brought Artsy home. Initially, I grabbed the Speedy B and brought it home. All I could do is sit and stare. I REALLY REALLY wanted the love to be there. Truly. Perhaps if it had come in the 30 instead of the 25, I could have made it work. I just kept thinking about Artsy and it's beautiful braided handle. I could also appreciate what all I can fit in it. Therefore, Artsy it is. I appreciate yalls input. I'm glad there's a group that "understands".

I'm at work, so these will have to do. But I've had it one day and I've gotten sooooo many compliments. I know I made the right choice. I'm totally satisfied.

IMG_1486736220.884000.jpgIMG_1486736238.502766.jpgIMG_1486736246.186913.jpgIMG_1486736255.672603.jpgIMG_1486736264.955716.jpg

Congratulations! Sometimes the brain wants one thing but the heart wants something else even more:heart:

Agreed. The speedy was sooo beautiful and multifunctional. Perhaps another time.

If anyone that owns the Artsy has any tips, let me know. I don't just throw my bags around. I'm quite delicate with them and condition them.

Agreed. The speedy was sooo beautiful and multifunctional. Perhaps another time.

If anyone that owns the Artsy has any tips, let me know. I don't just throw my bags around. I'm quite delicate with them and condition them.
When driving and you have it in the passenger's seat, fold down the top like a fortune cookie and lay the bag on its side with the opening facing the seat's backrest. That way should you slam on the breaks the Artsy won't go flying as easily while crapping all of your things across the floor.

Reactions: llhudson13
Congrats. That handle did it to me too. I was trying to decide between the Metis hobo and the Artsy and went for the Metis. I was so glad I did because I loved that bag so much, but I couldn't get that darn handle out of my head! I bought the Artsy three months later!

Reactions: llhudson13
Congrats! You made a fabulous choice! Artsy has been on my need-list for a while now, but keeps getting pushed down when I insist on buying other things :doh: