Folks, a newbie here...

CHANEssy

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
My very first post on the forum! I just wanted to say hello to everyone and say how fun tPF is! It's amazing how much I learned about chanel over the past few days of reading this blog. You guys are so informative, I love it !

AND, I wanted to share my excitement. My wonderful, awesome, amazing boyfriend is getting me my FIRST Chanel bag for christmas! He couldn't take me going on and on about it anymore, so he just said, go ahead get one and I'll pay for it. (the sweetest words imaginable !) I went to bloomies on Thursday to see their stock and pick it out. I'm choosing the black caviar petite shopping tote. I think it's practical, plus it's a bit on the cheaper side. The sweet man, I don't want to bankrupt him. I really want the black patent jumbo classic flap but I think I'll wait to buy that myself.

I am so excited to get my hands on it! I think about it and dream about it. It's cold here in NYC but I'm all snuggly thinking about my chanel

My poor boyfriend, he doesn't know that this is just the start of it...

And that's my hello to everyone... :yes:

teehee, hello to you too and welcome!!! sounds like you're well on your way to a dangerous new hobby- collecting chanels! LOL. Your bf's so sweet, i wish mine would pay for my chanels haha. Do remember to share pics when u get it, and enjoy your 1st chanel!!! =)

Welcome Newbie!
You made an excellent choice for your first Chanel purchase. I have the large Grand Shopping Tote w/ silver hardware and I love it! I shop @ Bloomies in NYC too. My SA is Lisa. She treats me so well, I have to shop by phone since I am in AL. Post pics for us when your GST arrives!
Enjoy~~

will post piks as soon as i get it. and i really mean, as soon as i get it in my hands. i'm not sure when i'll get it, but it should be before christmas.

yes, he is sweet. but i think some of his offer to buy me my chanel stems from the fact that he's tired of hearing me talk about it constantly. but now i can't talk or think about anything else! that sure backfired.

thanks for all the welcomes!

Welcome! It sounds like you have a very sweet boyfriend and will soon have a pretty sweet bag. Looking forward to seeing pics of you with your beautiful new Chanel bag!