Foley + Corinna sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What: Foley + Corinna
    Why: Up to 75 percent off vintage, ready-to-wear, and bags.
    When: Jan. 28-Feb. 1. Wed.-Sat., noon-8 p.m.; Sun., noon-7 p.m.
    Where: 143 Ludlow St., b/t Stanton & Rivington Sts. (212-505-2650)
    source: dailycandy

2. I assume it is in NY, right?

3. yes its NY

4. Going to try to go first thing tomorrow. REALLY want a Bender bag.

5. Those bags are so cool. I didn't see any at the last sale.

6. Grrr. I think the sale starts at noon so I'll try to take an early lunch and get there by 11:45. I think it's supposed to snow tomorrow.

7. I wish I lived in New York ):

8. I stopped by the sale tonight but didn't end up buying anything. There was definitely a greater selection of bags than at their last sample sale. I believe the bags were 50% off retail. Medium city bags were about $220 and jet setters were $264.

Btw, they make you check your bag/coat next door.

9. i walked by this tonight too. sequin evening dresses were $200+, most bags were $200+ except the smaller round chain bags with grommets ($145). lots of city totes in medium sizes, i saw patent black, metallic purple, a blueish-gray color.

10. I played a hunch and went by last night. The bags were a lot more expensive than the last sale, but there were loads of patents and lovely rich colors. They even had L Trains, which were $388. There was a rack of lovely vintage items and I got a couple things from there and a couple of vintage handbags.

As I was checking my coat a couple of people were leaving and they were peeved about the prices of the sale and felt they'd been mislead. I would recommend going on the last day when prices will most likely be lowered.

11. Hmm. Good to know. I should have gone last night. Did anyone see any Bender bags?

12. There were Bender bags, they were around $233.

13. Ooooooh. TEMPTING. Do you remember which colors?

14. Did anyone go today? Any updates?

15. I think I'll wait until the last day.