Foley + Corinna Jet Setter Jr opinions

I'm having the roughest time deciding between the charcoal and maple. When I saw the bag in person for the first time last weekend, it was the maple - and I fell deeply in love. Looking at them online, for some reason the charcoal is calling to me, but the maple probably goes best with the color scheme in my closet. HELP!!!

Charcoal

0411801244096_275x275.jpg

Maple

PABMADJJJBHPMEFP.jpg

I have several pairs of boots in that very "maple" shade - worried it will be too matchy-matchy for fall. I generally don't wear very much gray (I'm really fair and blonde and feel like it totally washes me out). But there's something so lovely about that gray and I want to make it work. :yes: Opinions?

Other questions...

1. Do we think these are going to go on sale within the next few months somewhere? Anyone have any codes?

2. As much as I love the look, I'm worried about the shoulder straps - they seem pretty small. I could get it over my shoulder easily in the summer with a tee-shirt on, but what about over a winter coat? For those of you who own the Jet Setter, do you use that outside strap to sling it over your shoulder, instead of the handles? They advertised being able to use it, but will that ruin the look?

I have been DYING for the maple shade since I spied it. So I vote for that.

If I ever get one, I will not likely be wearing it with the strap thing, just that handle. It looks like something I could fit over my shoulder other than in my biggest coat.

I don't know if it will be on sale soon, but LunaBoston and revolve have them on clearance at the end of season sometimes.

I vote for the charcoal. I too am blonde, and although you'd think the grey may wash you out, it's just a duller version of black and really goes with just about everything. I have a grey bag (miu miu) that I end up wearing with just about everything because the colour is quite versatile- and if you are more adventurous in your colours with your clothing, the charcoil will blend in really nicely. I have a code for winknyc which gives you $25 off any purchase over $100. The code is 25GC. Although they don't have the exact Jet Setter that you are showing, they do have some other lovely ones. Good luck with your decision.

I have a F&C Jetsetter Jr. tote in Petunia and while I love the color, it is not as versatile as the color gray or maple. If I am to choose, I would choose the gray color...being a neutral for me, it will look great for work outfits as well as casual wear. The handle strap is comfortable enough to wear as a shoulder strap and I can still carry it on my shoulder even if I'm wearing my coat. I'm 5'2" and medium built. I was also hoping that I can use the extra handle on the side of the bag but it looks awkward since the bag slouches too much.