Foley + Corinna Handbag $189

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0 valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG]Have it in my Shopbop cart now. Let me know if you'd like to release. And don't forget to enter 30more at checkout.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=prodDetBrand>Foley + Corinna Handbags

</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=prodDetStyle>Le Tote Sac

</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=prodDetCopy vAlign=top height=182>Just the sort of functional, enduringly chic style we'd expect from Foley + Corinna.

Pebbled-leather tote with zipper pockets at front and chain detail at sides. Quilted double handles. 3-way, divided main compartment features 13" zipper closure at center section. Lined interior features 8" zipper pocket.

16"H x 15"L x 4"D.
    8" strap drop.
    Made in N.Y.C.
    </TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=prodDetSpecs>ANNAC20021</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=prodDetPrice>Original Price: $540.00

Taupe: $270.00 Sale </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

annac2002111876_prod_medium_v1_m56577569830947937.jpeg
  2. I've been looking for a good deal on this! If you don't want it anymore, could you release it? I'm hoping to make use of the Shopbop coupon before it expires. Thanks a million!

3. Sorry! Had to release that hours ago b/c nobody responded.