Foley & Corinna City Tote

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

drew2007

Jun 18, 2007
Sorry! I did get it!!! The color is gorgeous - a little darker than the shopbop picture, but not real dark. It's definitely a turquoise. I'm at work now, will see if I can find the camera tonight. (Boyfriend was heading out of town today, so he probably has it with him.)

My only problem is that it's not the large bag - so I might return it.....I really, really love the color though!!!!!:yes:
Thanks!!! A picture woudl be great too! :tup:

moogle

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
Boyfriend has camera with him, dang it! I'll take it to work tomorrow, and see if someone can get a picture of it with their phone. (Nope, my old, old phone doesn't have a camera in it.)

I really love the color!!!! I wish it were the larger bag...........

Aug 16, 2006
If you call revolve and tell them it is your first order you will receive 30% off. They have you complete the purchase online and then call and they auto credit your card back. They have wonderful customer service.:flowers:
Wow, I never knew that! I recently made a first purchase with a 25% off code. Close enough, I guess!

drew2007

Jun 18, 2007
Boyfriend has camera with him, dang it! I'll take it to work tomorrow, and see if someone can get a picture of it with their phone. (Nope, my old, old phone doesn't have a camera in it.)

I really love the color!!!! I wish it were the larger bag...........
You shoudl get the mid city tote- that comes in electric sea. I think that's the one that revolve has.

moogle

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
You shoudl get the mid city tote- that comes in electric sea. I think that's the one that revolve has.
That's the one I have! There's a larger one, the city tote, not sure if it comes in electric sea or not. I haven't seen it in that color if it does.
I got the mid city from Revolve.

The guys here are work just laugh at me when I ask them to take a picture of the bag.........sigh.......

Here at work, the picture at revolve looks really close to the bag color, but bag is just a touch darker.

drew2007

Jun 18, 2007
My friend said she would try to take a picture and post hers here tomorrow if she can figure out how to do :smile: She says its more like electric royal blue - she says the color in the shopbop website looks like the botkier ocean and not at all like her bag thought it was called electric sea too.

Last edited:

moogle

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
Boyfriend is finally home with camera - will get a picture tonight of electric sea.

Roo

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
Clutch Seattle sells these bags. See my thread about the 20% off there

moogle

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
Was just coming to post my picture - sorry, it's king of flat at the moment.
This was taken with flash, which lightened the color a little.

Attachments