Foley & Corinna City Tote

prague911

Oct 8, 2007
Birmingham, MI
Hi, I'm looking for the foley & corinna City tote in electric sea and would prefer the small size but does anybody know where I can get this bag and possibly with a code.

Thanks.

drew2007

Jun 18, 2007
Has anyone seen this color in person? it is very dark -but it could be the one my friend received? she wants to know if anyone has received a lighter one.

eorchid

purses make me giddy
O.G.
Sep 8, 2007
LA
Yes, revolve. I just read another thread about revolve honoring shopepic's 30% off code. I wonder if it's current?

moogle

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
I have that bag coming - should be here this week. Will let you know about the color.

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
If you call revolve and tell them it is your first order you will receive 30% off. They have you complete the purchase online and then call and they auto credit your card back. They have wonderful customer service.:flowers:

drew2007

Jun 18, 2007
If you call revolve and tell them it is your first order you will receive 30% off. They have you complete the purchase online and then call and they auto credit your card back. They have wonderful customer service.:flowers:

revolve doesnt have this bag

heat97

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
NYC
I need a black mid city tote for mother's day.... any help from anyone with codes would be extremely appreciated TIA:tup:

moogle

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
Sorry! I did get it!!! The color is gorgeous - a little darker than the shopbop picture, but not real dark. It's definitely a turquoise. I'm at work now, will see if I can find the camera tonight. (Boyfriend was heading out of town today, so he probably has it with him.)

My only problem is that it's not the large bag - so I might return it.....I really, really love the color though!!!!!:yes: