Foley & Corinna City Tote

prague911

Oct 8, 2007
Birmingham, MI
Hi, I'm looking for the foley & corinna City tote in electric sea and would prefer the small size but does anybody know where I can get this bag and possibly with a code.

Thanks.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

drew2007

Jun 18, 2007
Has anyone seen this color in person? it is very dark -but it could be the one my friend received? she wants to know if anyone has received a lighter one.

eorchid

purses make me giddy
O.G.
Sep 8, 2007
LA
Yes, revolve. I just read another thread about revolve honoring shopepic's 30% off code. I wonder if it's current?

moogle

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
I have that bag coming - should be here this week. Will let you know about the color.

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
If you call revolve and tell them it is your first order you will receive 30% off. They have you complete the purchase online and then call and they auto credit your card back. They have wonderful customer service.:flowers:

drew2007

Jun 18, 2007
If you call revolve and tell them it is your first order you will receive 30% off. They have you complete the purchase online and then call and they auto credit your card back. They have wonderful customer service.:flowers:

revolve doesnt have this bag

heat97

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
NYC
I need a black mid city tote for mother's day.... any help from anyone with codes would be extremely appreciated TIA:tup:

moogle

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
Sorry! I did get it!!! The color is gorgeous - a little darker than the shopbop picture, but not real dark. It's definitely a turquoise. I'm at work now, will see if I can find the camera tonight. (Boyfriend was heading out of town today, so he probably has it with him.)

My only problem is that it's not the large bag - so I might return it.....I really, really love the color though!!!!!:yes: